Commitment: Nia

C H A P T E R 13

Fuck! I screwed up!

Fuck fuck fuck!!

Apollo is pissed and he doesn't say a word to me when I had to help them carry Draco's unconscious body down the stairs and through the exit doors.

This whole thing had given me an adrenaline rush that was now fucking with my head.

The tension is thick and heavy as we all rode back home. Draco laid on the floor of the van while I sat between Davi and Thomas on one side and Apollo across from me with Xander and Kali on each side of him.

Kali is sending daggers towards me, Thomas is quiet and looking at everyone with wondering eyes, David is staring at Apollo who is in return glaring at me coldly. Xander, as usual, is neutral and only shrugs when Thomas gives him a questioning look.

"So we're not going to talk about the elephant in the room?" Davi questions and I bend my head to hide the embarrassment. Leave it up to him to bring this shit up now.

"What's that? The fact that Nia allowed that man to fuck her?" Apollo says harshly, staring directly into my soul.

I remain tight-lipped and everted my eyes. It's not my fault it happened, I don't know what he wanted me to do and I couldn't just drug him then and there the minute we went into his office because the guys wasn't done with his goons yet and the money was in their hands. I tried to stall, for Apollo.

But he's anything but appreciative.

"Why do you care if she fucked anybody?" Kali asks him with her arms crossed. Technically, I didn't fuck the man.

I mean his dick was inside of me but he only managed to get two strokes in before he received that phone call. The only thing sexual that we did was him eating my pussy, my lips didn't even touch his balls.

Apollo side eyed her. "I don't care but it wasn't apart of the plan."

"Does it matter? We have him now so I don't understand."

"There's nothing for you to understand, Kali. Don't piss me off."

Kali scoffs and shoves him slightly. "I fucking hate you. You care to much about what this bitch does with her body but if it was me, you wouldn't even bat an eye."

"Why would I?" Apollo raises a brow.

"Because I'm your girlfriend, not her." My body stills at her words. Why did it hurt to hear her say that out loud?

"You're not my girlfriend." He chuckles. Kali gasp.

"Apollo-"

"Nah. This needs to be said." He turns his body towards her and Kali frowns. "You don't own me. I own you and you are not my girlfriend. You're somebody who I fuck when I want to get my dick wet. Your daddy wants us together but I do not and I never gave him the okay to agree to it. I agreed to share stock, not his daughter." He says rudely, getting closer and closer to her face until their nose were touching.

Kali remains silent as her eyes waters but she quickly wipes her cheeks and moves his head away from hers. "Fuck you Apollo. You say that now but you'll be running back to me in my bedroom."