Things Happen

He pulled her to the edge of the bed by her ankle and looked at her pretty face as she looked up at him with her whole vagina exposed. After taking off that short skirt she was wearing it was revealed she had on a pretty silk thong that she had taken off too.

He could feel his mouth watering, everything looked so good and he couldn't wait to be inside her. It had been years since fucking with a black girl.

Tonight everything had gotten to Amet, he was already pissed off with Roel, things were going wrong with him and that girl he had been fucking on a regular, she wasn't his type and he knew that deep down.

On top of all of that Namzuri was in the passenger seat of his car complaining about her ex boy friend and how much he couldn't fuck her right, stating the reasons why it was okay to cheat on men & all of this talk simply brought back those unwanted memories of Brenda.

One thing lead to another and all his frustration had made him decide to drop her off at his house, ready to let off some steam and eradicate this stressful pent up feeling he had been feeling for the passed five years.

Five years of fighting the urge to stay away from women who reminded him of his past yet here he was with a girl that brought him back to his early adult hood days, laying there half naked in the king sized bed of his two bedroom apartment in Lewisham.

The same girl he had only met not even 2 hours ago.

Her dark brown skin enticing him, her slim thick build, it had been teasing him from the moment he saw her even if he wanted to deny it, no amount of self control could turn this opportunity down.

He climbed on top of her lowering the top half of her shirt letting her perky boobs just sit there, nipples hard. He looked at her face, she was so pretty, looking at him with those big dark brown eyes.

He groaned to himself before cupping one of her breasts gently and placing it in his mouth, sucking on her dark brown nipple making a small moan leave her lips. Her body was so sensitive especially since she was intoxicated.

She looked into his dark blue eyes, gazing at her as if she was the best thing he had ever laid his eyes upon.

He was still fully clothed, not even bothering to undress himself from how quickly they had moved from the front door straight into his bedroom.

He used his other hand, digging into his boxers and reaching out his dick, all nine inches of him. Namzuri's eyes widened as she watched all of that dick spring out of his boxers, he allowed it to just flop out, his boxers and tracksuit bottoms slightly pulled down.

"W- wait-" she gasped as he wasted no time placing his manhood at her entrance, she quickly stiffened up, she tried to close her legs but he roughly spread them again, it was too late to back out now with all that talking she was doing in the car.

"Don't do that-" he huffed in offence.

He wanted what he wanted and she wasn't going to stop that.

He watched her lips spread, mouth open hearing that sexy soft gasp that left her lips as he eased his dick into her slowly first teasing her with the tip of him.

He was just inside her entrance, that wet feeling enticed him, pulling him deeper into her.

Her eyes rolled back along with a small gasp which unintentionally turned him on as he bit down on his bottom lip watching her crumble under into his submission.

He placed his index finger in her mouth with her sucking and whimpering as he began to grind his hips into hers making them both match each other's rhythm.