Preface

Hi again lovely reader! So glad to have you here for another short adventure! I'm excited to share my first extra-terrestrial AU with you! This work of fiction was a request that I completed for a dedicated reader. I don't typically condone requests, but I like to make exceptions for my readers who support me endlessly. I wouldn't have the confidence to continue writing without you! 

As with all new beginnings, we shall get the obvious out of the way. 

1) BTS are merely characters for this story! Therefore, any dialogue/activities/etc. are not representative of the members or anyone associated with them. This story is an original work. Any similarities otherwise are purely coincidental. The members are simply stand-ins for my characters. 

2) This is a work of FICTION. It may allude to specific topics/events/places/people, but ultimately it is my creative narrative, so don't take it to mean anything written in my story actually happened or is necessarily accurate. 

3) This story is cross-posted to Tumblr and Ao3 ONLY. If it is found anywhere else besides those two platforms, it is posted without permission. Plagiarism is not cool. Please don't do it. 

4) This one-shot is posted in its entirety. At the moment, I do not have plans of continuing it. Maybe someday, but for now, please consider this as the only installment. 

5) This story is rated MATURE (18+). This means that if you are not capable of handling the contents, maybe you shouldn't be reading it. Explicit sexual content and language are included and since this is a one-shot, I will not be flagging where that content begins. Again, because it seems that part gets overlooked: 

I AM A SMUT WRITER. THIS STORY CONTAINS SMUT. 

Quite frankly, I use it as a means of describing the depth of emotion between characters as well as for the fun of it. So please only consider reading at your own risk. 

I love my readers, and I love getting to interact with you all. With that said, I write for fun. I choose to share my creativity, so I would appreciate any hateful commentary be kept to yourself. I accept and appreciate constructive criticism, no decent writer ever made it very far without it, but there is no reason to be a nasty person. Thank you in advance for being mindful of this. 

I'm thrilled to be able to share another story with you! Please enjoy!