His Second Chance at Life pt4

This took me a while to write, and school made it worse- but I'm gonna try to write some more! Now here's part 4,

I sat there in disbelief. Wait, is this what Nene meant by there was a surprise for me in my homeroom? I mean, but this doesn't explain how everyone knew about him before we (me, Hanako and nene) found his body. But it could have been Tsukasa, he could have made the rumor about mitsuba.. But how would he have known that hanako would bring him back that day? So many questions ran through my mind.

I was interrupted by someone tapping my shoulder. It was Mitsuba, "what is it?" "Mrs,.. uhh" "Mrs. Robinson?" "Yeah, Mrs. Robinson said that I needed a partner for whatever we were doing in class," "Oh ok.."

After class I grabbed Mitsuba's arm and dragged him to the bathroom. There I saw Hanako playing a card game with the mokke. "Hey Ki-" "Oh i see you've found your 'surprise'" Hanako said looking at Mitsuba. "So that's what Nene meant," I thought to myself. I glanced over at Mitsuba who was looking at me. "Mitsuba," "Yea..?" '..." I didn't respond. I didn't know how to respond actually. I just stared at him. But it wasn't in a creepy way, it was more of me admiring him. "Alright you love birds, class starts in 10 minutes

so you guys should start moving," I took my gaze off of MItsuba and looked at Hanako, he was right, we do have like 9 minutes. I grabbed Mitsubas wrist and walked out of the bathroom. "Ok Mitsuba, what's your next class?" i asked him while i looked at the clock on my phone, "Uh, i think most of my classes are with you so i can just follow you," he responded kinda bluntly while crossing his arms. "Okay then," I said, again, grabbing his wrist and dragging him to our next class. Once we stepped into the classroom the bell rang and we found our seats and sat down.

The whole time I was spacing out, occasionally staring out the window next to me, or looking at my papers. I looked over at Mitsuba who was on the other side of the room. He was pretty focused, he looked at me and immediately looked away, I smiled at him as I looked back at the board.

{ Time skip bc i don't feel like writing them going to class}

Once class ended, I got up and grabbed my stuff. MItsuba walked over to me and put a hand on my shoulder. "Hm?, you need something?" I asked, turning my head to look at him. "Nothing, I just wanted to know if I could come over to your house" i raised an eyebrow but then realized that he did just get "resurrected" so he doesn't really have a place to go, And this could give me the opportunity to ask him about what happened, and if Sousuke was the one that got turned back.

"Sure, you're always welcome to come over," I say, smiling at him. I noticed a slight blush on his cheeks as I smiled. Cute, I think to myself as I finish packing up my things and head out the classroom with Mitsuba next to me. We change our shoes and walk out of the building. We saw Nene at the front gate and waved bye to her as we walked to my house.

I was gonna start asking him about the whole incident but decided it would be best if I asked him when we got to my house. "I know you want to know about what happened," He said, breaking the uncomfortable yet nice silence. I raised my eyebrows and looked away, he sighed and stopped walking. I looked back at him as he looked up at me. "You don't have to tell me now, I can wait till we get to my house," I say, trying to reassure him that he doesn't have to tell me, "or if you don't feel comfortable you don't have to tell me," I say looking him in the eyes.

He looked me in the eyes, his eyes started to soften, his breath uneasy, I walked over to him and hugged him. We stayed like that for a couple minutes before he started to talk again. "I-It hurt...i was forced into this body, i forgot how the human body worked.. It was hard to breathe, and this person..or something that looked like me..." I knew who he was talking about. So the original Mitsuba and The fake.. Not the other Mitsuba were merged together.. "I guess you could say that we collided with each other, and the memeres from him were put into my head and next thing I know, I'm in the girls bathroom breathing heavily, well trying to breathe, but I saw Hanako kun and Nene chan holding me up." "And then that's when I was handed a uniform and a schedule." He looked at me with tears in his eyes,

I whipped his tears and whispered something in his ear, "'I'll make you Flan when we get to my house," He looked at me like I had just told him the best news ever. "REALLY?!" he asked excitedly. "Yup,"

Once we got inside my house, I walked into the kitchen to get started on his Flan so he could stop nagging me about it. He followed me and asked if he could help, I said yes and started to make it.

Once he finished eating he asked if he could go up to my room, i said yes and we went upstairs.

{Idk what i'm doing, this part was kinda rushed and not well thought out because i was trying to get a lot done during class and time was running out. This part might also be rushed and im sorry,}

[TIME SKIP!]

"Hey, Mitsuba, do you remember your mom?" I asked. Once i said it i knew it was a dumb question because this was the sousuke that lived and died as a human so obviously he knew who his mom was. "Well yeah, why do you-" he stopped, i think he got what i was hinting at. "Do you want to tell her..?" "I mean i have to, i can't live with you forever,..." i glance at the mess on my floor. "Your room is a mess," Mitsuba states. "Well yeah I can see that," I say, looking over to him annoyed. "Well, i was thinking we could go surprise her tomorrow," "I guess,"

I'm sorry if this wasn't that good, motivation has been hard, and then I procrastinate, And I have school work so it got really time consuming. And I'm gonna be busy this weekend so I won't have much time to write but I will try to finish some other story's so I can publish them. Anyways I hope you're having a wonderful day/afternoon/night and stay healthy!
Love y'all!!   :3