Chapter 5 : Crash, Boom, Shatter

Y/F/N= Your Full Name

I think I'm safe to say that the remainder of my day went well, no one else bothered me anymore.

The last class of the day was English, wasn't as bad as I thought. But the last 5 minutes were pure hell. It's like waiting for the hands on a clock to stop working.

I am super excited to go see Nanami, she was my first real friend in a long time, and she has a big heart. I'm so glad that I have made atleast one friend today, even if she's the only friend I ever make.

-((BELL RINGS))-

Finally,  I thought to myself.

I quickly trotted down the hallway to the music room, atleast I thought. When I peaked my head around the corner of the hall, I looked up to see 4 music room signs? That is absurd. Nanami has to be in one of these.

I walked up to the first door and pressed down lightly on the handle to open the door, and to no surprise, nothing. Pretty much just a few extra chairs.

The second door had a sign on it, it said "Please Do Not Disturb". So now I can narrow it down between door number 3 or 4.

As I approached the door labeled "Music Room #3," I gently pushed the door open, expecting to see Nanami. To my surprise, six boys stood before me, their expressions a mix of curiosity and confusion. Within the group, I could only recognize three familiar faces from the beginning of the school day. I believe their names were Tamaki, Hikaru, and Kaoru.
Their eyes widened with surprise when they saw me enter through the doorway, a brief moment of silence was interrupted by Tamaki, "Well, look who decided to join us!" he remarked, his voice giving off a playful tone. Hikaru and Kaoru, standing side by side, exchanged glances and began speaking in unison, "She just can't get enough of us." they shrugged, grinning.

"Pfft, As if." I reclaimed.

I couldn't help but notice the little boy standing in the group with them. He had on a highschool uniform, but he couldn't possibly be older than 9 or 10. That confused me, because I thought that the middle school was separated from the high school .

I realized I was already getting sidetracked.

I was about to speak but was cut off by another one of the boys in the group, he had black hair and glasses. "You must be Y/F/N, correct? Honor and foreign exchange student?" He questioned. It didn't seem like he was asking me though, More like a reminder.

"Yes, I am," I stated. "You must have an audacious nerve to try and get into this school, Ms. honor Student."

Who the hell does this man think he is?

I'm out of here.

"Sorry, but I really need to go meet up with my friend." I turned around and walked towards the door.

"Wait, come back here y/n-chan! You must be like a superhero or something!" yelled the little boy, who had just jumped on top of my back. "Hey- Get off!" I shouted. I was relieved to see that someone pulled him off of me.

"Well, you came in here for a reason, right? We are the Ouran Host Club, Did you have an appointment?" asked the same antagonizing boy, holding his binder.

"No?" I said in confusion, trying to take small steps back to the door.

Tamaki approached me with a smile on his face. "Well yes, of course!" Feeling overwhelmed by everyone repeatedly talking back and forth in my face, I tried to back away, but leaned against a large display table behind me. "Well, what kind of guys are you into, y/n? Do you like the Strong and Silent Type, The Boy Lolita, How about the Mischievous Type, or, the Cool Type?" Tamaki leaned in, he was practically 2 inches from me. "Or maybe.. You're into a guy like me?"
I stammered, "What? No! It's not like that, I-" Before I could finish, I ran into the huge Renaissance vase that was on display behind me, sending it crashing to the ground along with myself.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, more are on way!