Grey x sick!reader

I didn't feel too good the other day, so have some comfort fluff

You never thought it would be possible for you to get sick in this bootleg world, but here you were, curled up in bed with several blankets covering you. You weren't even sure what the problem was, as you just woke up with stomach pain and shivers.

"This... this is the worst." You mumbled, bringing the blankets up further. You could hear the door to your room open, and you heard footsteps coming into the room.

"Y/n?" You heard a familiar voice say your name: Grey. He was here to check up on you, along with Shinto, who had crawled onto your bed, looking down at you as she got closer.

"Hey, Grey, Shinto." You give her a little pat on the head, which she nuzzled your hand in response, though she looked a little worried.

"I'm fine, Shinto, just not feeling the best is all." You looked over as Grey sat beside you on the bed.

"Are you sure you're okay..? You haven't come out of your room yet today..." Grey reached over and placed his hand on your forehead, trying to feel for your temperature.

"You're warm, but no fever..." you groaned softly and curled up, rolling over onto your side.

"How long have you been feeling like this?" Grey asked you, sounding a bit worried.

"Since... last night I think? It wasn't too bad then, but when I woke up, it was worse."

"I wish I had something to give you.. but this bootleg world doesn't exactly... have anything useful in it."

"I didn't think it was even possible to get sick here!" You looked back at Grey, and it just hurt him to see you like this. He wanted you to feel better, but he wasn't sure what to do to help aside from be with you.

"Get some rest, Y/n, I'll be right back." He leaned down and kissed your forehead, you nodded in agreement and closed your eyes.

"Please keep an eye on them, Shinto." Shinto nodded and curled up beside you. Grey turned and left the room, leaving the house. He was going to find something to help you feel better, no matter how long it took him. Grey sighed a bit as he looked around the small town, trying to find something that would help you. Unfortunately for him, the NPCs aren't really much help, so he's going to have to figure this out on his own.

"Wait a minute..." Grey snapped his fingers as he remembered something, now making his way back to your shared house. "I'm hoping we have some..." he mumbled as he made his way into the house and to the kitchen, rummaging around in the cupboards looking for a few things. It didn't take him long to find what he was looking for: peppermint tea.

"I don't remember who told me this but peppermint is good for the stomach.." he shook his head, clearing his thoughts as he got to work on making the tea for you.

You slowly started waking up as you felt a weight on top of you. Mumbling something incoherent, you slowly opened your eyes to find Shinto had moved from beside you, to on top of you. You chuckled a bit and gently pet her head.

"Oh, you're awake. Are you feeling any better, Y/n?" You heard Grey's voice as you looked up from the bootleg Pokemon on top of you.

"Yeah, I do actually. It still hurts, but the nap really helped."

"Well, that's good. As you were napping, I remembered something that will help you too." The raven haired boy made his way over to you, handing you a mug.

"Here. It's peppermint tea. I heard a long time ago that peppermint is good for your stomach."

"I'm surprised there was even any at all in this bootleg world."

"Yeah, you're telling me. Well, drink that and you'll feel better soon." You nodded and sat up, which caused Shinto to get up and moved to being beside you once more, before you let it cool off a bit before taking a few sips of the tea.

"Thank you for helping me, Grey. I wish there was something I could do to make it up to you."

"Oh, it was nothing, Y/n. I'm here to help you whenever I can."

"Thank you, I really do appreciate your help."

"It's not a problem, really." Grey sat beside you, being careful of Shinto. "Besides, I know if I was in your position, you would take care of me."

"That is true." You smiled softly, placing the now half full mug on the nightstand.

"Come here." You then proceeded to pull Grey into a hug, which caught him off guard, and Shinto took this as a sign to get out so she doesn't get hurt in the process of your cuddles.

"Cuddle with me, please?"

"Oh, alright." Grey shook his head, but smiled softly and proceeded to cuddle with you, which you happily accepted as the two of you just cuddled for a few hours, talking about whatever came to mind.