A fuzzball and a tree

In the morning, I woke up and stumbled downstairs and ran my fingers through my hair to untangle it. Once I got my hair untangled, I braid it. Then a knock came from my front door and scared me causing me to jump. I quickly answered it, and it was none other than Ruge. "Hey, Ruge, you're up early" I said and Ruge nodded. "Yep, it's better to start as early as possible so I could get done faster" Ruge said as he took out his hammer. "Well by all means come on in, I'll leave you to your work" I said as I let him in.

I then left to collect more of the wild berries that grew around my house. Once I had my small berry breakfast I wandered into town. I quickly turned my attention to Alex who was sitting on the bench that I first saw Neco at. He looked tired and was slumped over and looked as if he was trying hard not to fall asleep. And I guess I was ready to get my face bit off, so I went to check on him.

"Alex? Hey are you ok?" I asked, trying to keep my voice low. "Piss off" He responded, he didn't even bother to look up at me. "I will once you tell me that you're alright" I whispered, and this caused him to look up. "I'm fine, now go away" he said as he gave me a glare, he had dark circles under his eyes and looked as if he could just fall over and pass out any minute. "Ok I will" I said and turned to leave but before I did leave, I took out a small handkerchief that had some berries wrapped up in it. It was tied up in a little knot to keep the berries in. I turned back to Alex and quietly set them next to him, then I left. I only turned my head to see what he would do once I got far enough away from him. And he was sitting there with a small smile eating the berries which I guess made me smile too.

I had wandered around for a while before stumbling upon Lilith. "Oh, hi Lilith" I said waving to her. "Emma Hi, how are you?" She asked, she had her normal guard outfit on, and her hair was slightly messy. "I'm good, how about you?" I asked. Lilith looked down and rubbed the bridge of her nose. "I'm fine, just a little tense. Alex was out all night and wouldn't come back in. gosh he can be annoying at times he wouldn't even tell me why'' Lilith said. I nodded knowing that he was pretty annoying. "So, what are you up to today, Emma?" Lilith asked and I shrugged as I looked around the area. "I might just clean up around the village, some spots seem to need some attention" I said, and Lilith gave me a nod. "That would be nice, this old village has seen some things" Lilith said and then left to probably find Alex.

I then found a nice little corner of the village to work on, no one lived over on this side as far as I was aware. I seemed to have found that I liked cleaning, it was calming to just organize and clean things up and make them neat. A few hours later I had finally finished cleaning everything up, at least from the little corner I was in. As I was examining my work, I had noticed a strange little dot of light in the woods that surrounded this side of the village. It was a light blue color and seemed to just be hiding a few trees in. I rubbed my eyes thinking that I could have just overworked myself and was seeing things in the hot summer sun but no it was there. I stood there for a moment just kinda looking at it before I made my move towards it.

I made it to the first tree when it suddenly dashed further into the woods. I quickly started for it again but when I got close it moved away again this time even further into the woods. I chased after it mostly out of curiosity of what it was. I hopped over fallen logs, and through large patches of moss. But every time I got close to it, it would move away. The moment I broke through the tree line of a small little clearing I finally caught it.

I had trapped whatever it was inside my hand, it felt warm and fuzzy. I carefully opened my hand to see it and it didn't try to fly off but instead it hovered in my hand, it was a faint blue now, not a nice bright light blue that had caught my attention before. I poked at it wondering what it was before I felt a chill run up my spine. I looked up to see a large oak tree which stood tall and sturdy in front of me. I turned back trying to see the village but there were just trees everywhere. I hadn't noticed that I had gone so far. I looked down at the little ball of light and it looked almost transparent now and didn't have the fuzzy texture anymore, it didn't even feel like anything now. Suddenly a large gust of wind steadily blew freezing cold air at me which I responded by moving the ball of light closer to my chest. Then all I saw next was a flash of light.