1 - New Home

"Stop him!," the Ninja in red yelled as their latest enemy sped away on a bike.

"Yea! we're trying our best Kai!," the one in green spat back, thoroughly annoyed, "maybe if you got on your bike and went after him instead of standing around like an idiot we would have caught him by now!"

Kai groaned and tossed his leg over his bike. "Well I'm tired okay?! We've been chasing this crook around Ninjago for hours and we're no closer to catching him!"

"Will you two shut up?! It's kinda hard to focus when you're always bickering like Kindergarteners!," The Ninja in a black and teal gi intervened with a scowl, "Zane status report?"

"Sadly Pixel and I are no closer to identifying the stolen object but we can trace the pattern of his bikes movements. He's obviously trying to confuse us but we're 97.39% sure he's planning on heading down West Lane on Exit 73, most likely on his way to the old bank."

"Right! Here's the plan guys," Nya spoke up, "Lloyd and Zane will go ahead and get to the bank first. Me 'n Pixel will tail him to make sure he doesn't take an alternative route. Jay you stay air born and monitor from above."

"Got it Babe!," Jay smiled with a wink before speeding off.

"I'll take Exit 63 and Kai'll take 83, we'll probably be able to cut him off that way," Cole suggested.

"Great!," Nya smiled, "he's not getting away from us this time!

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ ☆ ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅is my lazy showing? lmao⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ ☆ ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Oh yea! We are SO awesome!," Jay cheered.

Nya rolled her eyes as she dragged the now handcuffed crook outta the bank. Zane walked out, Pixel at his side as they examined the stolen object.

"Hmm...it appears to be some sort of video game," Pixel comments.

"Video game?!," Jay yelps in excitement, "lemme see!"

Pixel holds it from his reach, "it could be dangerous!"

"She's right Jay," Cole sighs, "we're gonna need to take it back to the Monastery and run a diagnostic scan."

"I just wanna hold it," Jay groans with a pout, "Pixel's holding it and nothing's happening!"

"Well Jay maybe it's cause you're not the most careful of the bunch," Kai sneered.

"Said the one with anger issues."

"Why you little-"

"Okay! I think that's enough for today!," Cole says, pulling Kai back before he could land a hit on Jay.

Nya throws the crook on the back of her bike, hocking his cuffs to it for extra measure.

"You guy's head back, I'ma go turn him in," she says gesturing vaguely in his direction.

"Yea we'll totally make it back...," Pixel started.

"...If  we can keep those three from killing each other," Zane sighed as they both glare down Jay, Cole and Kai. Pausing their fight awkwardly at the stares they let go of each other