𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏.𝘉𝘢𝘥 𝘖𝘮𝘦𝘯.

A/N: Episode 160.

Enjoy!

edited on may 24th, 2024 @ 8:30pm

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽,
𝓑𝙰𝙳 𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙽.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗘𝗥𝗨𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 next match was about to begin. Natsu soon rejoined his team, getting Erza and Takashi's attention.

"How's Lucy?" Erza asked.

"I think she's okay. She said she wants to take a shower." Natsu replied. "So do you want me to check on her one more time?"

"Y-You can't! Not now..." Takashi responded nervously.

"Why not?" Natsu questioned, still not knowing why.

Then, it finally hits him as he rushes back, but Erza grabs him by his scarf.

"Forget it. The second match is starting." She informed. Natsu turns back around and stands between Erza and Takashi.

"This kinda thing gets the blood pumpin', ya know?"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

"It's the first day of the Grand Magic Games. The battle part continues with the second match, featuring Ren Akatsuki of Blue Pegasus versus Arana Webb of Mermaid Heel!" Chapati announced.

"It looks like you've improved since last year, Arana." Ren claimed.

Arana chuckled. "Are you sure it's okay for a member of Blue Pegasus to attack a woman, Ren-chan?" She taunted.

"It seems both opponents are standing their ground!" Chapati pointed out.

Yajima nodded in agreement. "It should be a good match!"

"Ren-kun, good luck!" Jenny cheered for her guildmate. "Sherry is cheering you on from the stands!"

In the Lamia Scale stands, Sherry blushed as she looked down. The crowd cheering distracts Ren, leaving him wide open for Arana to attack him with her webs.

"You're wide open, Ren-chan!" Arana exclaimed.

"Ren, what are you doing?! Do your best!" Sherry encouraged.

Obaba waves her finger in the air. "Cut it out, Sherry! You don't root for members of an enemy team!" She scolded.

"Oh, come on, Obaba. They are engaged..."

Obaba turned around to face the man. "Shut up. Spin." She said as she began spinning the guild member around.

"I'm spinning!"

Ren pulls the webs off of him. "W-Who says we're engaged?! We just happen to be stuck with each other is all!" He argued.

"That's terrible!" Sherry cried out, waving her arms in the air.

Arana sends more webs at Ren, but this time, Ren is able to flip and avoid them all. He paused for a bit.

"It's annoying the way you're always by my side... but..." Ren blushes hard and averts his gaze toward the ground. "... when you're not with me, I can't get into it."