Chapter 10: My Darkest Desire

Well Hellurs Der well I'm going to get to it I hope you guys like it :) Enjoy :D!!!!!

Ashley's P.O.V

"Ash told us he might love Haven and she might love him. She also seemed pretty happy here. I mean she helped out." I heard Andy say, I shifted onto my side just to see her jaw drop.She looked like she was about to cry and it always made me feel sad to see her that way. She got up and left for the roof. He looked down and sighed I cleared my throat making him jump alittle.

"Andy why would you tell her that?" I said getting up and walking towards the staircase leading to the roof. Once I got up I noticed the sun was rising and I saw Scarlett sitting near the edge watching the sun rise.

I walked over and sat next to her and I rested my head on her shoulder it made her jump a little but i just sat and watched the sun rise with her. I looked at her and saw a tear fall from her eye. I wiped it away with my hand and she held it there "Ash........"

I looked at her and gave her a smile and having her return a weak one. "Ash do you really like Haven?" I looked at her and wiped at tear away before it could fall. "Scar I don't know..... I mean I do like her but, I don't love her." I gave her a reassuring hug and continued "Scar we may be done but, I still care about you alot. Just please tell me what's going on.".

"Ash I still have feelings for you I always will. I know we aren't together but, seeing you in love still kinda hurts. Just give me a while to get used to it and I'll be fine." she said pulling away and heading for the stairs and I followed. When we walked in and found everybody up and making there beds and getting ready for the day.Today we were all planning to start making weapons and officially celebrate Scarlett's return.

Scarlett's P.O.V

Ash and I went back down to the loft to find everybody awake and making there beds at the best of there abitility. "Morning Chica, and Chico." Hannah said coming up behind us and giving us hugs. "Morning." I said hugging her back "Mind if I cut in on that hug?" I turned around saw Matt behind us giving us a big smile.

"MATTY!!!" I said as he swung me in his arms "Matt where did the bandage around your big head go?" I said laughing.

"I got it taken off my head it's all healed up." He said smiling at me. "Hey Chica I have a question to ask you." Hannah said tugging on my arm.

I turned around and nodded and she just pulled me into the loft where Allie, Destiny and Dara were sitting on the couches. "Morning guys What's up?" I said being greeted in a group hug from the girls.

"Hey we wanted to know if you were up for a trip to paradise?" Destiny said reaching for a water bottle and sun block.

I just laughed at the way she said it "Not in that way ha ha." She said tuning to look at me. I smiled and nodded at her.

We all turned to see Danny, Drake, Ben, Sam, Andy, Ashley and CC looking at us with Ash smiling and the others with confused faces "Is Paradise code for something? If so I hope it's not about sex." CC said looking at Hannah and she just laughed and hugged him "I promise it's not sex CC." She said pulling away.

"Then what's paradise?" Ben said hugging Allie "It's a place where we go to relax ha ha." She said. "We should take them with us." I said walking over to Andy sitting in his lap.

He rested his head on my shoulder and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Me being with you is paradise." Andy said whispering in my ear causing me to blush.

I pecked his cheek and stood up "Lets go so we can be there for a few hours." I said walking out the door then everybody followed.

I jumped onto Andy's back and he chuckled when we all started walking out.

~~ 1 hour later ~~

"You kept this from us for how long?" Ben said looking around in awe then smiling at us. The other guys nodded thinking the same. We showed them around and then gave them shorts to go swimming.

~ 4 hours later ~

"WITH THE LIPS OF AN ANGEL OH!!!!" I turned to find Andy singing that to Danny while holding him in his arms. "ANDY! HE'S MINE! HANDS OFF!" Ben yelled swimming towards them.

"HEY BEN YOU HURT HIM AND YOU DIE!" I yelled swimming towards Ben who was splashing water at Andy. "SCARLET YOU HURT BEN AND YOU WON'T HAVE HANDS WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU!" Allie yelled at me.

Soon everybody was fighting with each other about who they can't hurt. This is something I would never get tired of any time soon. We all got out and made s'mores and told stories from the past and played truth or dare.

"This seems like the kind of thing I would do when I was a younger except there wouldn't be any luxurious waterfall or treehouse, you know it would be me my parents and other relatives all under the stars in sleeping bags," Drake said with his eyes closed laying on the ground with his head on Dara's lap.

"We would sing songs and make s'mores and roast weenies." Drake said opening his eyes and stressing out the word weenie making everyone laugh.

"I have no idea what's funnier the fact that you told us all of that or the fact that you said weenie ha ha ha." Andy said giggling like a little boy.

"What a cute man giggle Ydna." Alex said patting his head.

"Hey do you guys want to start heading back?" Drake still blushing. He helped Dara up and soon everybody was getting ready to leave.

"Scar do you want to stay?" Andy said getting his head off my lap. "Sure. Hey guys do you mind if we stay we'll be there in the morning." I said everybody just nodded and left.

Andy got up and picked me up bridal style and carried me into the treehouse.

"I wrote songs while you were gone." He said setting me down on one of the beds and he laying his head on my chest "Sing it to me."I said running my fingers through his hair which always relaxes him.

"Not tonight." He said kissing me, soon the kissing became more and more passionate as did the breathing. Then before we knew it, it was what both of us had wanted, it was sexy sexy time.

"I love you." Andy said breathing heavily and kissing my forehead. "I think I love you more." I said kissing him. He wrapped his arms around me and soon I fell asleep to his heartbeat.

Oh well guys :) That was chapter 10 I hope you guys liked it. The next chapter will be up soon. Like, comment, follow, share do all that good stuff. Alright lubs you guys :)

ROCK 'N' ROLL!!!!!! <3