~Bright light in the sky~

Bright light appeared in the sky of Hell. A bright golden light shined the Hell. The light fell down like Lightning and hit the ground with a loud exploding sound. The ground in Hell broke, the red clouds were all Separated. Sinners, OverLords, Demons (etc) were all really confused at the weird phenomenon that unfold in front of their eyes.

Lucifer, the King Of Hell saw all this from the Hotel called ,,Hazbin Hotel". He was kinda confused too, looking out of the window with slightly wide eyes of confusion and surprise.

Lucifer decided to see what has happened, interested to know what was going on and if they were in any kinds of danger. Once Lucifer got there, his eyes widened in surprise to to see the scene. Sinners, Demons, Hell borns and OverLords were all Surrounding the body of an Angel that fell from Heaven. It was a surprise becouse nothing like this has happened since Lucifer fell.

Lucifer decided to go closer to the Angels body to see if he could maybe recognize it, and soon enough, he did. "What the hell?!!" Lucifer mumbled to himself as he stared down at the familiar body of an Angel. It was Adam, the First Man.

-Flashback-

It all started when Adam made one big mistake. As an Angel, he could not Commit any sins, or he would become The Fallen Angel. Of course, Adam didn't wanted that to happened to him but it saddly did.

Adam has commited the Sin of Pride and the Sin of Envy. He felt Prideful in himself and he felt Envy to other Angels who held more power. Adam Envied those Angels to the point where he even tried to kill one of them.

This was his first ever mistake. Sin of Pride and Sin of Envy.

Lute was never aware of that becouse Adam acted normal around her. And the day she found out that Adam commited Sin of Pride and Envy, she knew he was going to end up as a Fallen Angel.

__________________________________

This was Part 1 of this story, let's hope I woun't leave this one too😭. Anyway, I'll try to post more and sorry if this is short.
__________________________________