𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟰 - 𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑
ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

The plane ride went quick for Violet since she slept pretty much the whole time. After the first hour she was bored because Liv fell asleep, so she chose to sleep as well.

Once they landed, Liv tapped Val's arm. "Hey Val? We landed."

Violet sprung up with tired eyes. "Hm?" She yawned and stretched her back. Liv giggled. "We landed, goofball."

"Yes! We're alive!" Val threw her hands up in the air. Liv laughed once again. "Alright, come on, let's get our stuff."

Val nodded and stood up from her seat to gather her things.

Liv jumped to grab her stuff and exited the plane. Violet however, was struggling to get her luggage. She looked around in embarrassment. She had reached 5'0 when she was a sophomore in high school, and basically stopped growing from there.

Dominik, who had just stood up, noticed Val's awkward and embarrassed demeanor. "Why are you just standing there?" He asked, confused.

Violet sighed and looked at him. "I cant reach my stuff." She scratched the back of her head, awkwardly smiling. He groaned and rolled his head back. "Move."

Val complied and shifted to the left so Dominik could move forward. He reached up and grabbed Violets suitcase with one hand, his short sleeve sliding down to reveal his muscles. Violets eyes slightly widened. Damn.

After grabbing it, he set it down in front of her. She flattened her mouth in a smile. "Thanks." He ignored her, grabbed his luggage, and walked out of the plane. Val sighed and followed behind him.

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙋ミ★ミ★ミ★

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙋
ミ★ミ★ミ★

Currently, Rhea and Violet were getting ready for Raw. Rhea had shuffled songs by Pierce The Veil, and Motionless In White.

When they were almost done getting ready, Violets phone rang. She looked to see that it was her mother.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me."