𝐌𝐢𝐝-𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩

-

-

Ruben

-

I'm currently at training and we have a late one today to prepare for the next game against Luton as I saw pep was talking to one of the staff that was holding my phone.

I left what I was doing has myself, Phil and Kyle was doing two touch and when the I left the ball was coming my may.

"Is everything okay?" I asked them concerned.

"Your son's school called you just now" she told me, pep gave me a nod.

"I'll be back" I said as I walked into the locker room.

I started to call Rafael school, "ahh Mr Dias, we tried to call you a few minutes ago" one of the teachers told me.

"Yeah sorry about that, is everything okay?" I asked them.

"We know we have to call in case of an emergency, but your wife isn't answering her phone" they told me.

"My wife is away for work, is Rafael okay?" I asked them.

"Rafael had a fall in the playground while he was playing football and he landed on his arm funny" they told me.

"Right okay I'll be there soon" I said to her.

I then walked back out I had no time to get changed, "pep I'm sorry but I have to go get Rafael from school" I told him.

"That's fine go do what you need to do, bring him here if need be" he shouted to be as I ran off to my car.

After a while I arrived to Rafael's school I walked into the front door, "he's through here Mr Dias" she told me as she looked me up and down.

"Where's my dad" he said as he was in pain, I walked through to him on the floor in pain.

"Buddy, what happened?" I asked him as I looked him in the face as he had bright red eyes.

"I was playing football and landed on my arm and heard a weird noise" he told me.

"Alright buddy we are going to get you to the hospital okay" i told him as i lifted him up.

"Wow careful with his arm" one of the teacher told me from a far.

I just ignored her and walked off to the front of the school til the head teacher came walking out.