𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬

-

-

𝐲/𝐧

-

I'm at the Etihad with our 4 year old little girl Aurora and our 7 year old son Rafael to support Ruben and the team as we sat and watched a nervous game to decide weather or not city are triple winners of the season until the final whistle went and city won the premier league.

We then walked down onto the pitch I was with Phil's girlfriend and two kids as Rory and Rafael ran to Ruben who was laying on the pitch full of emotions.

"Girl go tell him now" she told me as she gently pushed me.

I walked over to Ruben as he looked at me and noticed something different, "your pregnant aren't you?" He asked me I nodded as I started to tear up.

As me being 10 weeks pregnant and it being our third baby together my bump is massive for 10 weeks.

"I'm 10 weeks" I told him as I gave him a hug, he then held my face.

"Best day of my life" he said to me as he gave me a kiss.

"What about me giving birth to them two nut jobs" I said while laughing.

"Third best day then" he said in between kisses.

It's been about 20 minutes and they are still celebrating on the pitch while Ruben won't leave my side at all the kids were playing with Ronnie and True.

"Ruben go celebrate with the boys" I told him while he was keeping hold of my hand.

"I'm not leaving your side" he said to me, as we heard crying coming our way.

"Daddy Rafael won't play with me"  our daughter said while she was crying, so Ruben picked her up.

"Because he's playing with Ronnie princess" he told her.

He then walked off all distracted with Rory, "well Rory is definitely a daddy's girl" I heard as I rolled my eyes at Ruben.

"Yep definitely" I said as I turned around and saw Phil.

"Also congrats" he said to me.

"Thanks Phil, I don't know how Rory will feel when this one comes as Ruben always gives her what she wants" I told him while laughing.

"Yeah she'll learn" he said to me.

"I hope she does" i said to him as Ruben walked back, I him put my arms around him as I lead on his chest.

"What you two talking about?" He asked us confused, as he was rubbing me back.

"How you give Rory everything she wants" I said to him as I gave him a smile.

"I do not" he snapped at us.

"Umm yes you do babe" I told him, "look you better agree with me cause you fucking do give Rory what she wants and you have just under 7 months to change that" I told him as I was avoiding eye contact with him.

"Yeah I will" he told me as he gave me kiss on the top of my head.

We were about to leave the pitch, "who's coming out drinking then" Jack asked everyone as he was basically dunk already.

"I'll pass mate" Ruben said as he made he's teammates disappointed.

"No Ruben your going out with them" I told him.

It's around midnight at the kids are fast asleep as I watch my stuff on tv as I heard the bedroom door open slowly and it was Ruben who walked through with no shirt on.

I was laying on our bed with my face lit up, "you like what you see" he said as he placed a kiss on my lips.

"Of course but can you have a shower you smell of sweat and alcohol mixed together and it's making me feel sick" I told him as I gave him a kiss.

After he got out of the shower he then got in bed after getting a drink for the morning.

"Did you have fun tonight?" I asked him.

"It was alright" he told me.

"Just alright?" I asked him confused, "why just alright?" I asked him again.

"Cause you weren't there" he told me in between kisses.

"Well the bed has been pretty empty while your been gone" I said as I went into kiss him as we heard a big bang.

"I'll go check" I told him as I got up from the bed and but on my robe.

"You really was wearing your best thong today?" He said to me.

"Yeah I was" I said to him while I gave him a smirk.

I got back from checking what that was, "everything okay?" Ruben asked me, as I toke off my robe.

"Yeah just Rory had one of her toys on her bed and she kicked it off" I told him while laughing.

I went into my bed side cabinet and got out some of my oil to help prevent stretch marks for when my bump starts to get bigger.

"Babe I can feel you looking at me" I said to Ruben.

"I'm gonna keep staring" he said as he gently pulled me onto the bed and started to kiss me passionately.

"Ruben" I slightly moaned at him.

"Yeah" he asked me.

"You know I don't like having sex while pregnant" I told him.

"we actually haven't tried it before" he said to me as he gave me puppy eyes.

"Only once cause you did just win the triple" I told him as he started to kiss my neck.

"ah Ruben" I moaned at me.