« Nɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ Mᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ Nɪᴋᴏ » (Obake HC)

(𝑂𝑏𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑃𝑜𝑣, 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑟𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑)

"Yuko! Honey!"

The dim light shines through the window. Clouds spread out over the sky. The soft cool breeze whispering against my ears.

My eyes flutter open, landing on a small movement of the curtains.

My tiresome eyes dazeing out.

So tiredddd.

"Darling!" The voice continues once more. Not just any voice. My mom.

A soft knock sounds from my door before the bland door opens.

The familiar face peers in, her beautiful light brown hair hanging in a black clip. Her soft green eyes gazing at me as she smiles.

"Hey sweetie, let's get up..."

I groan softly as I cover my head with the heavy blanket that lays on top of me. I hear the small footsteps of her as she gets closer. The bed shifts as she sits down by my side.

A gentle touch on my side causes me to peer out at her from under the covers.

"Hey...I was going to keep it a suprise but...I was going to take you with to the woods. Before the weather comes in."

My eyes widen as I quickly bring the blanket off my head. I smile brightly at her.

"Really?!"

She snickers softly before giving a soft nod.

The woods! Who knows what creatures are out right now! Maybe find some deer! Or even some others like raccoons and chipmunks!

I quickly unburry myself, tossing the corner of the blanket over me to the side of the bed. Sitting up, my long white hair drapes over my shoulders. All messy and tangled. Mom rolls her eyes before snickering once more, patting my head in attempts to smooth out my hair. My bed head.

My hair is another situation. Never staying nice and straight like how I go to bed with it. Always a mess by the time I'm up.

Though...I have been told many situations where I was practically smothered in my own hair. My mom claims I don't know how to sleep still at night. Never really seen proof about it but never argued.

My problem isn't exactly my hair. But the brush. I swear the brush HATES me.

Me and my guts...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I take a step forward, a proud smile across my face in front of mom. A mid length dark grey dress neatly on me.

I watch as she looks at my outfit before smiling softly. Her soft hands caress my cheeks gently before trailing to my long white bangs, caressing them in her palms on either side of my face.

"You look beautiful darling, you ready to go?"

I nod. She opens the front door walking out, me not far behind.

The morning breeze rushes to my face making my eyes close for seconds. I glance up at the sky noticing the rainy clouds speed across.

My dress sways with the wind.

It wasn't long before we began down the long track way through the forest. The dirt path curving and winding through many trees.

The grass trickles with the wind. The leaves rustling above us. I glance up at the light green leaves. My purple eyes trail around at the small buds scattered around on the branches before trailing back down at the grass near us.