The Fallen Phoenix

Having laugh by her parents for being clumsy by crossing the other branch hastily, Feng Miaomiao as her parents name her still smile happily as she know she is one.

Feng Miaomiao hurriedly walk to the Heavenly Forest Blossom.

The lonely phoenix sadly watch from faraway as the young phoenixes having fun by flying and playing to each other. Feng Miaomiao too scared to approach the other phoenixes.

Feng Miaomiao parents always remind her not to be near her Clans except her parents as its the rule from Clan Leader & the Elders.

Feeling down, Feng Miaomiao walk away from there and went to her favourite spot to hang out.

Heavenly Cliff, Feng Miaomiao standing at the adjacent of the cliff. She feel dissapointed on herself for not being able to fly as the others.
Many attemps has been made to fly, but still unsuccessful. Her parents always said 'hard work will always pay' in the end. Feng Miaomiao sighed and continued her practices to fly as usual.

More than halfday, Feng Miaomiao wings feel too tired but she's also too stubborn and still trying for last attempt of the day.

'Being able to fly freely in the sky is my  dream!!' as Feng Miaomiao determined.

At last, she can feel that she will be able to control her wings today. So Feng Miaomiao succeed to fly for few minutes.

Excitedly, Feng Miaomiao flew faraway from adjacent Heavely Cliff without her knowing at all.

Happy to fly for few minutes, suddenly Feng Miaomiao feel weak and fell from her flying spot.

The Fallen Phoenix fell from the Heavenly Cliff into one of Reincarnation Pools of Deity to Descend from Heavens.

The Fallen Phoenix fates has begun her journey of lives into Modern Era..