Warm

"Okay everyone take ten," Minho said as the song they were dancing to came to a stop.

Jisung sighed, "Oh thank god."

Jisung, Felix and Jeongin made their way out of the practice room to go grab a few snacks for everyone. Chan and Seungmin were playfully bickering over whose water bottle Chan had taken. Hyunjin was sprawled dramatically on the floor in the corner with his beanie pulled down over his eyes.

Minho looked at himself in the mirror as he attempted to work out the issue with their new choreography. No matter how many times they ran it, there was always a problem with the timing. He was beginning to get frustrated and worried that someone may get hurt.

"Hyung?" Minho felt a hand gently tugging on the sleeve of his hoodie.

"Yes Changbin-ah?"

Changbin didn't answer, instead opting to hook his head over Minho's shoulder. They made eye contact through the mirror.

"I can't dance with you standing there like that you know," Minho stated, leaning back into Changbin.

Changbin pouted, "I thought you said everyone take ten."

Minho turned so he was fully facing Changbin. The stern yet sad look he got in return shot straight to his heart.

"I know Bin-ah but I really need to get this right."

"And you can keep working on it," Changbin started as Minho turned back towards the mirror, "in ten minutes."

Before he had the chance to protest he was being led to the small couch by his hoodie sleeve. Changbin gently pushed him to sit.

Minho attempted to stand up but there was suddenly a weight in his lap.

"Did you really just sit on my lap to force me to take a break?"

"Mhm," Changbin smiled, straddling Minho's lap. He uncapped a water bottle, bringing it to the other boys lips.

Minho rolled his eyes before taking a long sip.

"I am fully capable of drinking on my own."

Changbin just hummed again, snuggling his head into Minho's neck. Minho brought his arms around Changbin's waist.

"You know," Minho laughed, "I'm beginning to think that you only wanted to cuddle."

"Mmm hyung is warm," Changbin sighed closing his eyes.

The three boys walked in from the hallway with arms full of snacks and inside voices nowhere to be seen. Changbin groaned lifting his head up.

Minho ran his fingers through Changbin's hair as he watched the boys eat. They hear the timer beep signalling the end of their break.

They all get back up, Minho trying to coax a sleepy Changbin off of him. Changbin relents, getting into position alongside everyone else.

Minho faces his members taking in their tired faces. He thinks for a moment before deciding.

"Alright I think we've done enough for today. Let's all go home and get some rest."

"Really hyung?" Felix blinked.

"Yes I will call us a car."

The car ride back to the dorm was filled with pleasant chit-chat from most of the members. Upon arrival they all went their separate ways for some well deserved downtime.

Changbin went straight to his room, saying goodnight to the members remaining in the common area. He changed into a comfy pair of shorts and a long, oversized hoodie that may or may not belong to one of the other members.

Just as he climbed under his covers there was a light knock at his door.

"Come in," he called out.

Minho slid into the room wearing shorter shorts than Changbin and a tank top.

"Hi hyung," Changbin smiled.

"Can I sleep here tonight?" Minho asked sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I thought you'd never ask."

Minho smirked devilishly standing from the bed. Without warning he did a running jump right on top of Changbin.

"Oof hyung you are heavy," Changbin groaned.

"Shut up," Minho said moving impossibly closer, "you know you love it."

Changbin laughed, wrapping his limbs around the older like a koala.

Minho put his hands in his dongsaengs hair and began to gently massage his scalp. Changbin hummed contentedly, drifting off to sleep.

"Sleep well, Bin-ah," Minho said.

He leaned down to gently kiss his forehead before closing his eyes as well.

STRAY KIDS HOOजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें