Step at World

Step at World Date:XX/03/2005
First let me introduce you all to the family into which our MC or Antagonist is gonna born.His family consists of 3 family members His caring Father , loving and strict mother and one his brother .If I give a description about his experience before birth I would say he is a exceptional being because he wasn't the chosen one he was that type of baby that the doctors refused to do operation of because if they operate there is a greater chance that the baby or mother may die or they both may die but her mother still take the risk its very painful to give birth to that baby but at the end, the day comes after excepted dates 10 day later the time comes but that wasn't a normal day in a history first there was a terrifying storm happen there and whole town got flooded and many more trees fell down during this time his mother got into hospital but there are no nurses or doctors there to operate her;his father stood under a local shop because that hospital doesn't allow any male into the hospital its about 12.00 am at night the nurses trying to came to hospital by carefully bypassing the fallen trees and electric wires there is no doctor available so the nurses starts the operation and on 12.55.57 am he born into the world taken his step into the world. At 2000s era there are no smartphone any personal phone available so there are landlines but due to this much storn landlines aren't even working so no one knows about our MC being born.*for about context his name is not given now because he just born so wait for his name given ceremony*.Such a irony that the day when he born there are 3 other childs who were born but none of them survives he is typically a special case but soon this special may turn into something no one would ever expect. But he is looking like a cute child with black eyes and Indian skin.His kindness were reflected from his eyes so everyone named him "NXXXX"* means eyes in Bengali* as a nick name. He gets an good and vast family where everyone loves him. Soon the name given to him as "BXXXXX"*It means revolution*by his elder brother he is such selective towards giving name but its was a luck or something miracle that his name was choosen because in name given ceremony there are name given by everyone in family friends and their given name was written in specific paper and then putted under specific but same dipaks or buring candles that candle which long last than everyone that paper name was choosen as his name. So I will say its a luck that he got an amazing name. But there is something bad about to go happen just after 6 days when he gonna enter their house that day electric lines are sparking and some point of line are also rise up to danger level that day when he entered the house after several hours a sudden buring smell occurs his mother entered that room where he kept she saw a flame of intense fire round about the day and he is gonna burn within any sound she rushed and take a wet cloth and grab him rushed out the door he was saved but the fire was as intense that their home can't be saved. One nurse stand there because she is a family friend she hold that child and looking at him like he isn't a normal child everything was so abnormal after that all coincidences she just wished God let it not become a cursed for all. After a year their new home was done and they happily started living the baby grew up fast and his knowledge also he was not good at anything particularly and his parents also knew that he isn't grown that much he can choose his goal he is something like a bird freely roaming their streets having friends and playing with them. During that time many unwanted things happen like I said that day he was born there are 3 other childs one girl and two boys also born but they all died within 3 months to 3 years they all are defective in many parts as said by the doctor and nurse.Only he survived but he has the lowest chance of surviving but they found his reasoning and memory power is faster than his age kids.He is sure to be a prophecy. As normally Parents got a dream now because their elder son is a complete normal child but due to several diseases his brain not able develop as fast as his age kids, they see that god give them what he taken from them so they became more careful about their young child or the MC. Now he become 3 years old and he made a friend named "KXXXX" they both are just like brother from another mother they are just like best friend our MC, "N" is also happy that he got a bestfriend without knowing the term. Slowly the time come when he have to enter the school.
.
.
.
The next part is gonna come after this week let you all share about your thoughts.