Valentines day-Daisy x Peter

No one's pov
Peter babbled and blushed, slightly wobbling. Daisy giggled as she reapplied her lipstick, "So Petuh, what do you think about this color?~"she asked. "G-Good!V-Very good!"Peter managed to say, Daisy hummed as she closed her mirror. "I think it'll look much nicer on your chest...and your dick~" Peter blushed deeply, still stumbling over his words as he fiddled with the helm of his sweater. Daisy giggled as she gently grabbed his hands,"will you let mommy pleasure you?~"Peter gulped as he looked into her eyes. "o-oh mommy,y-you can do anything you want to me."she smiled,"you sure darling?~"Peter quickly nodded.

"p-please fuck me mommy~"

"I can't say no to that, now can I..?~"Daisy said softly, kissing his cheek as she led him to their bedroom. Peter gulped, his face flushed.

"o-oh boy.."

"I won't be too rough, sunshine.. unless that's what you'd like *giggles*~"

*gulps and blushes*p-please be rough~

"alright then.."she guided him down onto the bed as she reaches into their bedside table,"just relax, mommy will take such good care of you, darling~"
"oh, please.. please, Dai- I mean, m-mommy..~"Peter watched, blushing as Daisy stripped and attached the strapon to herself. "Strip~"she commanded, Peter quickly sat up and took off all of his clothes. Daisy giggled and smiled,"good boy,now...suck~"She said, gently caressing his cheek as she pressed the tip of the dildo against his lips. Peter looked up at Daisy, maintaining eye contact as he wrapped his lips around the tip, sucking it into his mouth.

Daisy smiled gently in approval, nibbling her bottom lip at the sight of him as her thumb grazed over his cheek. Peter's eyes fluttered closed as he took more of the dildo into his mouth and throat, swallowing against it, which didn't go unnoticed by Daisy as her hand braced the back of his head, taking a fistful of his silky hair between her fingers and firmly, though not roughly, urging him to take more. Peter let out a muffled moan, coating the dildo with his saliva. Daisy gently pulled his mouth off, he panted as a string of saliva connected from his lips. She gently stroked his cheek,"mommy's gonna fuck you now darling,if I get too rough stop me,okay?"Peter nodded, though he wanted her to be rough:he wanted her to punish him, to make him cum over and over again.

"Y-you won't.. I trust you, m-mommy.. I-I need you so bad..*pant*~" Daisy held his chin in her hand as he looked up at her, his eyes glossy with desire and his lips full and kissable. She hummed and pulled him up onto his knees before her, leaning up and cupping his cheek to kiss him with a tender passion that alluded to her intentions. She pulled away, smiling as she pushed him back onto the sheets, crawling over him and encouraging him to spread his legs to allow her easier access as she took his hardening cock into her hand.

Peter whimpered, unable to hold back his moans as she gently stroked his dick. She leaned forward, staining his chest with lipstick as she marked him. She sat up, aligning herself before pushing the tip in. "A-aah!m-mommy!~"Peter moaned, his back arching as Daisy continued to push. Peter moaned and squirmed, feeling the dildo bruising up against his sweet spit. He panted, only to start moaning loudly as Daisy began to thrust. "So good.. *pant* such a good boy, taking mommy so well..~" Daisy found herself growing breathless as she wrapped one of Peters thighs round her hip, pushing back into him even deeper and enjoying the surprised whine that it emitted from his throat.

"A-aah!aah!m-mo-mmph!*pant*a-aah m-more mommy!m-more!~

"A-are you sure, Marigold?~"

"Please- p-please-!! Yes-!! *whimper*~"

Daisy blushed. "a-as you wish my love~"Peter moaned loudly as Daisy began to thrust roughly, she kissed his neck, marking it with new lipstick marks. Peter had wrapped both legs around Daisy's hips at that point, needing to feel her as much as possible as he pushed back into each of her thrusts. Daisy pulled back for a moment, panting, not caring that her lipstick had smeared onto both her and Peter's mouths, immersed only in watching as his head fell back against the pillows, his back arching as he let out a series of obscene and precious cries, begging for Daisy to continue as she pumped into him with all she had.

"A-AAH YES!YES!MMMM-OOOH!M-MOMMY!MOMMY!~"

"A-are you close, darling?~" Though she could already tell by his twitching swollen length that Peter was close, she wanted to hear him beg her for release, to be allowed to come from her touches alone. Peter could only sob as his hands clung to Daisy's back, and she bit back a moan of her own at the sight of him, face flushed, nearly drooling, completely debauched and ready to let go at any moment as she worked the dildo into his prostate with each erratic thrust, causing him to clench and the tip of his cock to leak as if pleading for release.

Daisy grabbed his dick and jerked him off, making him sob out of pleasure as he immediately came just from her touch. Peter squirmed, sobbing out loudly for Daisy as his body tensed, his cock spurting onto his tummy and into Daisy's hand as he climaxed long and hard. Daisy found herself leaning to kiss him wherever she could, squeezing the base his cock of his load and pressing her lips to his neck, his chest, his lips, soothing him through the ecstatic high of his climax.

"*pant*M-Mommy*whine*m-mommy~"
"Shhhh,shhh,let it all out darling~"

Peter whined, panting heavily as Daisy wrapped her arms around him, stroking his hair gently and moving to pull out of him slowly, causing him to let out a weak whimper, clinging to her and nuzzling himself into her neck. "You did so good sunshine*kiss*so good~" *pant* ahh.. o-ohh.. I.. *gasp*~" Peter babbled, tilting his head to capture Daisy's lips in a slow, open-mouthed kiss, his hands grasping at her wherever they could.