Chapter 1 The Visit

Authors Note: Hi y'all I like to introduce you all to one of my newest stories.

If you are wondering what it is about, I'll just fill you in on it. First it's very clear. Halo is obviously a part of it. Second, majority of the characters are OC'S, all except others who is already cannon.

Third if you guys are thinking who Michael Bjorn is, he's a main character from a CANNON book I've read. Please give it a try so you can better understand who he and the others are in these fic of mine.

The book's name is called ( A Michael Bjorn Book) Shadow Pack is the start of the series. Give the book a try y'all. It's an amazing one.

One other thing, there will be some of the fantasy Tv Shows I might add into the fanfic to make it more interesting and fun. The first two shows I'll be using would be Wolf Pack show from paramount plus, and possibly the famous Teen Wolf show.

And so that is all for now.

Please leave a comment and likes, enjoy reading.

--- Halo's Earth Guardians ---

It has been about an hour passed, and nine-fifteen was nearing in the morning. Not much was going on around the town, yet.

But that doesn't mean that the townsfolks aren't already up. Some had even woken up early in the morning to get prepared for whatever usual thing they do every so often in the mornings.

As the day proceeded forward a truck, well, a futuristic-looking version of a Ford Raptor. This particular truck though was quite different than its other brethren. Instead of just four thirty-five-inch or thirty-seven-inch wheel sizes, this truck had six installed in it.

This gave the vehicle a good ride on the road for sure. On the side rear of the truck were three gas tanks strapped closed and tight in case they might've fallen off. Another acquisition of this truck was its four doors of course in case the driver has three or five passengers, though the driver doubts that'll ever happen soon for he rarely has anyone with him in the car. Which was good for the spartan, or Leo that is, prefers to be alone.

As he neared the white line on the road, Leo saw the flashing light of yellow, knowing what that meant he slowly put his left foot down as the truck came to a full stop

As he neared the white line on the road, Leo saw the flashing light of yellow, knowing what that meant he slowly put his left foot down as the truck came to a full stop. As the other cars were going by on the green light, Leo took a look from the left side and then to the right side.

As he does Leo sees a white Honda Toyota coming to a stop just on his right. Looking to the front Leo was just waiting for the light to turn green, the driver of the Toyota who the spartan was a man turned out to be a woman of about in her mid-twenties.

She was getting ready for some unknown reason and glanced to her left. Seeing the rather ridiculous-looking truck, the woman spoke out to the spartan in praising his vehicle.

"Nice truck!" Says the woman.

Hearing her the spartan nodded down and responded. "Thanks,"

Expecting the man to try and talk to her at the time being, the woman just sat there but got nothing out of him. It was funny because, usually as a park ranger men would frequently try having a conversation heck even try flirting. Talking she could do, but the flirting she would always avoid, why, well one, she was on the job and two, she wasn't really into a relationship, just not after she had been through one with her previous boyfriend.