I. reo, nagi, you

··················reo, nagi, you··················

YOU sighed as you sunk further into the leather seat - earning a tongue click from your father.

"Young lady, if you do not stop sassing me watch what will happen when we get home." Your father warned you and you gasped out exasperatedly before rolling your eyes.

'Not sassing you.' You mumbled under your breath. Your mother - who had been quiet up to this point spoke up.

" [Name], darling. Just this once?" She looked at you through the rearview mirror as the scowl on your face deepened.

Just this once? No! Your parents always had to take you to their client's houses, hoping you could sweet talk them into an offer by talking about your latest academic achievements. You weren't even that good at school - plus all your school really offered you was gossip. What adult wants to hear what Rebecca did in the third period. None! None at all! God, your parents were infuriating. What would they do if you just opened the car door and jumped out? What if you started cussing them out, well you're not allowed to cuss but still! What would they do? Hm? You know what, you might asw-

"... your age." Huh? You glanced up at your father. He sighed as he saw the confused look on your face before slowly repeating his words. "They have a child your age." You nodded before sighing, great so you didn't have to impress adults.. just someone your age.

Easy, right?

"He's" HE?! Oh my god, you wanted the world to swallow you whole and spit you out 20 years later. A male? A boy? Ew! Yes, it's childish to think cooties are a thing - but you've barely outgrown your fear of the dark. Who could blame you?!

"So, try to get along with him 'kay?" You nodded before sinking impossibly further into the seat as the car neared the gates. Frick my life.

····································

REO watched as the maids and butlers ran up and down the mansion, straightening things, polishing things then straightening things again.

He glanced up from his business textbook before his eyes settled on Ba-ya, he beckoned her over.

"Yes, young master?" Ba-ya asked, Reo hummed before looking up from his book fully. "What is going on?" He gestured to the mayhem - which was the servants cleaning.

Ba-ya softly smiled, "Ah. We have a very important guest coming over. The [Last Name] Family." Reo nodded his head before closing his book, knowing he was going to get a whole rundown from Ba-ya.