𝟏: 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞

🐇

🐇

Summer is a hot summer day, four birds are flying in the sky, they are flying in a small house, Near the Evergreen Forest. Her house is located a little further from other buildings, on a small hill. A small path leads to it, crossing a bridge over a small pond. Her house is all overgrown with grass and dotted with houses for birds and animals. They are found both inside and outside the house. On the ground floor there is a living room and a kitchen. There is also a bedroom on the ground floor. There is another room on the second floor. There is a chicken coop in the backyard as well as enclosures for other animals.

The birds flew near the window and then landed, one of the birds knocked the glass with its beak, then they heard a gentle voice

"Who's knocking there?"

Suddenly the window began to open that they even moved away a little, when they opened it there was a sweet and charming girl standing in the window, turquoise greenish blue eyes, long pink hair with a white and green butterfly clip and pink eye shadow. her (your skin color) skin,
And she has really cute clothes

 her (your skin color) skin,And she has really cute clothes

She looked at the birds and smiled slightly

"My cute birds have arrived, I'm glad you're all here! Come in."

The birds were chirping and they flew inside, she closed the windows back, she looked around the living room where the animals were sitting, a bear, squirrels, birds, rabbits, a frog, chipmunks, she walked up to the couch and sat down Where is her pet sitting - an angel rabbit who eats carrots, She looked at her animal friends before she started talking.

"so thank you all for coming to my house, The reason I called you all is that a holiday is being announced soon! It's the month of spring, after yesterday Princess Celestia called us so that the six of us could help organize the holiday."

After yesterday

Canterlot is the capital of Equestria, the administrative and political center of the kingdom, the city. The architecture of the city is made in the Baroque style, some administrative buildings are more restrained when created