Epilogue (Part 2) // Alternate Ending

[Assault Intro]

"Stronghold 5-5, we spotted a 'Gaia' unit in your location. Avoid engaging her recklessly and avoid her sight as long as possible. Avoid her poisonous gasses launched by her and don't try to melee her or use the Aerorig, it was reported she has a Vitasaw that can mutilate anyone. Your priority should be getting out of there."

"Gaia? Didn't we face her on the Archipelago?"
Nick asked

"Yeah, and I don't think she is very happy to meet us again"  I said

"That bastard! I want to shoot that bitch down!"
Uzi snarled

"This is the first time I have to agree with you Uzi"
V said

"Goddammit, sonuvabitch!" Bill yelled

"Oh, this is going to be a Baghdad and shit!" Coach said

"..." Ghost didn't reply but was aware of the situation

"Gaia? Hold on... Her name... Is familiar..." Hades said

Gaia suddenly launched multiple grenades and we quickly moved out of the way, the unlucky Nusians were caught in the crossfire and instantly went on the ground, some did shake before they died, some coughed badly and they were coughing blood and some were knocked out cold.

Yeah, she was not happy. We quickly went inside to the warehouse and met with several Nusian units but they were quickly dealt with by Hades' artillery strike. Coach quickly packed up his Governor and Stonehedge and used his shotgun to clear out enemies.

Gaia missed her Railgun shots but all of them were close calls, her accuracy is 2x more deadly as Achilles and her shots contain poison, I didn't know which type since I noticed it on the bullet hole she made and that hole quickly melts as if the concrete was like butter. We can't afford to be hit by her Railgun shots because God knows what if it can Mutilate anyone.

----- Creste's POV -----

I missed my shots and most of them were so close to hitting them, I silently cursed and kept moving in their location. I quickly reloaded my glove's canisters to launch more poisonous grenade gas and at the same time I healed and overhealed the other units so they could tank the damage.

I went to the left side since the other units went to the right side and some of them went to turn off the Helicopter revving the engine up.

I scoped up to charge up my shot and then I pulled the trigger, I managed to hit someone and sadly it can't Mutilate anyone but it will sure hinder their advance. I hear the helicopter's engine turning off and I stayed in my position to pick off unfortunate souls to be on my scope's crosshair.

----- Hades' POV -----

I saw Nick lying on the ground lifelessly, he was shot by Gaia. We were pinned down by the Nusians and Gaia, left and right. V and Ghost used the overcharger ability to eviscerate the Nusian horde and Envoi went to Nick's body and revived him using his Pacemaker. Nick was revived and back to normal condition, Nick quickly moved along with them and I spawned a ranger to distract Gaia.

The Helicopter was disabled and we had to restart it. Me and Bill used our Overcharger ability to mow down the hordes of Nusians blocking our way. We quickly pushed out of the warehouse and Nick headed to the helicopter, V and Ghost went around to get rid of the mines, Uzi shoots her Gift of Fire to put down oils to the ground to get ready to light up at any moment.

My Ranger was destroyed but it was fine, I can replace another to fight with us. I have enough scraps for the Artillery Strike, then moments later Gaia appeared outside of the warehouse, she launched multiple grenades and we quickly moved out of the area, we didn't notice that there are snipers that are inside in the warehouse, we quickly changed our position and managed to dodge their incoming bullets.