Prom Date (Ni-Ki)

After school, I see Ni-ki sitting on the bench next to the door, waiting patiently me. "What are you doing here, Ni-ki?" I ask in my soft voice, approaching him slowly with a bright smile. "Waiting for you. I have to ask you something. How was class today?" he asks, giving me a gentle hug. I whine with a pout, "It was absolutely boring! The teacher wouldn't stop talking about her entire life story, and who cares about what two plus two is! Besides that... what did you want to ask?" He looks away from me for a moment hesitating, "Oh I was going to ask you if you wanted to, maybe, go to prom with me? It's okay if you are going with someone else! I just wanted to go with someone I'm comfortable with." I chuckle at the shy boy, "Of course! I would love to go with you, Ni-ki!" His face lights up like a little kid as he speaks with genuine excitement, "Really!? You'll go with me!? That is amazing! I'll meet you at your house tomorrow at 3, okay?" I smile and nod before bidding my goodbyes, heading home.

At home, I greet my twin brother Heeseung and excitedly tell him the great news. We eat pizza for dinner together and watch a few movies, but honestly, my mind is so busy thinking about tomorrow. I can't even enjoy it like I normally do.
After a while, I go to sleep, resting deeply until my alarm goes off at 3 the next day.

**beep** **beep** **smack**
I launch my alarm clock at the wall tiredly before bouncing out of bed. I quickly took a shower and put on the beautiful blue dress my brother picked out for me. "HEESEUNG I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!! THIS IS WAY TOO REVEALING!" I shout at my brother just noticing the back is cut out. I storm into his room just to find him and Ni-ki laughing and talking, all dressed up in their handsome black suits. "Oh. You are here early, Ni-ki, " I say, giving an innocent smile as if I didn't just threaten to murder my obnoxious twin. "Yeah, work finished up early, so I came straight over. You look nice, by the way, but I guess you haven't put on your makeup and done your hair yet." I shake my head a bit awkwardly, "No. I just finished taking a shower. I was just about to-" I get cut off as I feel him sudden drag me off to my room, forcing me to sit by my vanity. "I'll do your hair and makeup for today. You just relax a bit, okay?" I quickly nod, adjusting myself so I'm comfortable on my chair. He does my hair beautifully as he squats in front of me.

"Try not to move too much, okay?" he tells me as he puts the makeup on my face

"Try not to move too much, okay?" he tells me as he puts the makeup on my face. Thank God for the blush on my face because his breath hitting my face, and him being that close is making my heart feel like it is about to explode. He is so gentle with me, completely focused on making it look perfect. Once he starts putting the lipstick on my lips, my face flushes bright red. If it wasn't for the foundation on my face, I would have been caught.

 If it wasn't for the foundation on my face, I would have been caught

"There... all done! Are you ready to leave now?" I nod, regaining my composure as I look over at my impatient brother tapping his foot by the door. He scolds us as he drags us to his car, "You two love birds better hurry up. My date is probably already there by now!" We head off to the prom in my brother's black, expensive Lamborghini. As my brother drops us off, all eyes go onto me and Ni-ki as people whisper how hot and rich we look right now. To be honest, I completely agree with them. I take his arm as we enter. Not a single person there was not whispering about how good we look together.

I sit at the drink stand as Ni-ki goes off to find my brother, who is probably lost roaming the party. I hear a familiar voice approaching me, offering me a drink. "Hey, cutie. It seems your hot date abandoned you. Want a drink, or should we just skip this party and head back to my place?" The guy smirks, wrapping his arms around my waist. I squirm, trying to get away from the player, "Ew! Leave me alone, Jay! I'll never go home with you so leave me alone!" I feel his grip around my waist tighten, his heavy breaths touching my neck. "Aww baby. Never say never. You know you'll enjoy every single moment you are with me." I continued trying to push him away, but his grips on my waist were too strong. Without any warning, Heeseung comes over, giving Jay a hard punch to the jaw, knocking him into the wall. "Don't touch my sister ever again!" he shouts, clearly furious. Ni-ki hugs me tightly as I shake in fear, while Heeseung continues beating Jay. "I'm so sorry we didn't find you sooner. Everything is okay now. Just take deep breaths. Please calm down."

My mind goes completely blank as I feel the two boys hugging me tightly. A wave of comfort suddenly floods over me, the two most important people in my life were this close protecting me. "Let's get out of here. I think we've partied enough for one day." I hear Heeseung say as he drags both of us out of the school. While Heeseung gets the car, Ni-ki looks at me gently, something clearly going through his mind. "I know this probably isn't the right time to say this at all. I just really need to get this off my chest. I like... no, I love you, Y/N! I have for a while now. I just hope you can accept me and I want us to be together. I don't need an answer right now, and I don't want you to feel like you have to say yes just so you don't hurt my feelings. I truly care about you, and I want the best for yo-" I cut him off, pulling him into a gentle, short kiss. "I like you too, Ni-ki. I would love to be yours too if you will allow me to be." He let's out a soft chuckle, "Then I guess it's settled. I'm your boyfriend now, and you're all mine." He goes in for another kiss before my brother honks the car horn. "NISHIMURA RIKI IF YOU DONT STOP KISSING MY TWIN IN THE NEXT TWO MINUTES I'M RUNNING YOU BOTH OVER WITH THIS CAR" he yells. I laugh and give Ni-ki a short kiss before getting into the backseat of the car. Of course, my new boyfriend sits next to me, hugging me the entire way, and of course, my brother glares at us the entire time. However, one thing I know for certain, though, is I really got lucky to have these two idiots in my life, protecting me and taking care of me.