Part fourteen- Frenemy

Ashley's POV:
Me Jake and Miriam are at the mall together! We're both are having a great time with each other, they seem happy about all three duo hang out like this.

Right now all three of us are waiting in line for Starbucks. And is a pretty long line...yeah. Never know people were a big fan of coffees, lattes and ice teas. But I can't wait to try this new Iced Lavender Cream Oatmilk Matcha!!

"Dammit! This line is too long, people can't like caffeine this much." said miriam.

"Don't worry we're almost there, only 6 more people to go." Jake said to Miriam.

All of a Sudden i hear laughing and giggling, my eyes glanced at gabby and Ellie. They were walking together while holding shopping bags, both of them noticed us and Ellie glares in annoyance.

"Oh god." Ellie say as she rolled her eyes.

Jake scoffed and turned to the other way just to not see her. Gabby looked at the both of them with confusion "you guys like hate each other or?.." She asked with concern.

"Fyi yes we do. And she's a backstabber, who can't be trusted at all." Jake crosses his arms.

"Wow. Your still mad at that? Pathetic." Ellie say.

"Jake don't do this now, I know both of you guys are frenemy but we're in public." Miriam said as she was trying to make him not argue with Ellie.

"She's right don't focus on them." I said while doing the same thing.

Jake nodded and just listened to me and Miriam instead, he also said something muffled under his breath "I bet her dad called her a stupid person after she came back from the camp, like who does that just for money? What an idiot."

Ellie's POV:
i hate the fact that I just ran into a boomer, a twink, and a cowgirl that looks like who chews on wheat 24/7.

"Ellie is okay don't think about them" gabby put her hand on my shoulder but I turn around and looked into her eyes with anger.

"Sorry gabs but I just hate the fact that I just ran into them! But maybe I'll get them back.." I smiled sinisterly which made gabby shocked.

"What!? No we're not gonna-"

Suddenly pulled out my phone then dialed a number that I know. "hello? Your his ex boyfriend right? Well... In that case I can hire you as a hitman, what do you say?"

I Could hear his evil laugh through the phone. "with pleasure."