Important (AN)

Hey guys! I know practically no-one reads author notes but I had to make one.

I'm still alive but checking in isn't why I'm making this. It's more of an update, I guess?

I've been on Wattpad for about four years as of 2024 and my first story was in 2021, when I became obsessed with Assassination Classroom. However, as the years have passed, I may be growing out of my fanfic stage.

I'm writing this to let you know, while I occasionally come back to this and have thought of new stories I would like to share with you all, I don't want you waiting around for something new. If one appears, huzzah! If one doesn't, don't be surprised.

I've thought about writing a finale however, one that will link back to the very first story I've ever posted. It's remarkable to see how my writing skills have improved since the first story. I remember it like it was yesterday, and I cringe so hard lol.

Thank you everyone for everything. I appreciate the attention and positivity this has gotten over the past few years and every once in a while, I'll get a notification saying someone new has arrived and has liked my old work so it's still growing, albeit slowly.

Again, I'm planning a finale, but don't wait around for it, and thank you all 💖