chapter 28

(the same night...mr kim was glaring at a man who was sitting on the chair and was tied with ropes and mr Kim's guards were beating the hell out of him, he was covered with blood, one was beating him with a belt while one was heating the rodes and then keeping them on his thighs making his thighs to burn...the whole house was filled with that man's screams, mr kim was staring at the man with a smirk)

P-PLEASE LEAVE ME...I PROMISE I WILL NEVER EVER THINK ABOUT REPORTING YOU TO THE POLICE.. (the man screamed while crying, mr kim got up and came towards him, he signalled the guards and they stopped beating him, mr kim came towards the man and held his chin tightly)

Mr kim: and i will make sure you don't get the chance of going to the police again..(he punched the man on the face) let's finish the work (to the man) what's your last wish? (He said taking out the gun from his pocket the man widened his eyes and begged him to leave him but mr kim...naah he never felt Mercy on anyone...he pointed his gun on the man's forehead and was about to shoot him)

STOP RIGHT THERE.. (a voice came from the stairs mr kim and his men looked towards the direction and their eyes widened seeing uncountable police with their guns painting right at him, he froze on the spot)

Mr kim: WHO THE F*CK SENT YOU HERE

We...we brought them here (a voice came from behind the police and namgi came in front of mr kim)

Me Kim: (held Suga's collar) HOW DARE YOU...ARE YOU...(cuts off)

SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND LEAVE HIS COLLAR..

(One of the police shouted pointing his gun at mr Kim...mr kim smirked and pointed his gun at one of the police)

Mr kim: Do you think i am scared of you?

(But on the next moment a police kicked mr Kim's arm and the gun fell near one of the police...the police smirked and picked the gun up)

Sir please save me...he is trying to kill me please (the man cried)

Police: (to another police) untie him (some of them went to untie the man mr kim knew now he can't do anything...he is done now...but still he tried to runaway but failed because there were police who didn't let him go instead they handcuffed him)

Police: mr Kim youngdo you're under arrest for attempting to murder someone

Mr kim: DO YOU EVEN KNOW WITH WHOM YOU'RE MESSING?

(Mr kim shouted at the police officers)

Police: A great mafia right? We don't care if you're a great mafia... in our eyes you're one of the citizens of America and we have the responsibility to protect the citizens from evil people like you

Mr Kim: i- i will pay money..i will give you money as much as you want just leave me

(Mr kim thought if he will use his money power they will leave, while hearing this police laughed)

Police: sorry to say but we can't be bought (turned towards namgi) thank you so much for informing us about this...thank God we reached at the right time..can you come to the station with us we need to ask some questions

Yoongi: yeah sure... let's go

(They dragged Mr. Kim and made him sit on the mobile.. while a few officers sat with mr kim, few took the injured man to the hospital..yes so many police came to arrest mr kim cause they know he is a mafia and he cannot be arrested by one or two people)

(Time skip they locked mr kim in prison.. while namgi sat on the chairs in front of the police who asked)

Police: may i know what is your relationship with him?