Chapter 7

It has been a day since the incident with Lilith, and Alastor still hasn't come out of his room yet. Lucifer was growing concerned about him so after Charlie got distracted with drawing Lucifer then decided to go to Alastor's room to go check on him. He needed answers to questions about what was going on with Lilith and Alastor. And how come Lilith had Alastor on a chain before she left after seeing him. Lucifer needed questions answered immediately.

So Lucifer then knocks on Alastor's door in hopes that he might answer but no answer, instead Alastor stayed quiet but the music from the radio was playing louder.

"Al... Please answer.... I know you're there.... Can we just talk about it...?" Lucifer said as he put his hand on Alastor's door. Alastor's shadow then opened the door for Lucifer just before disappearing into the shadows.

"Damnit.... Why must my own shadow betray me like that?!" Alastor then said in a moody tone.

"Al... I know you're upset.... But please I want to know if you're ok or not.... And Uhm... Are you and Lilith a thing...?" Lucifer asked nervously then instantly regrets asking as Alastor gave a disgusted glare at him for assuming so.

"Fuck no" was all Alastor said as he looks away pissed off even more.

"Well I'm glad about that but.... From what I saw... She was holding a chain on you.... Did you sell your own soul to her...?" Lucifer then asked as he sat next to Alastor, Alastor on the other hand stayed quiet not wanting to say anything more.

"I just want to help you Al.... Just tell me anything please...." Lucifer said as he looks down as he holds his knees.

"... Fine if I tell you can you please leave me alone?" Alastor sighs as he gives Lucifer a tired expression on his face.

"Of course Al..!" Lucifer then said as he looks at Alastor as he puts his hand on Alastor's hand making Alastor flinched a bit, not used to being touched really.

"Yes I sold my soul to her.... Only because she tricked me by her deal.... And now I'm stuck doing her every bidding.... She's the reason why I'm even here despite her apparently being too busy to be here with her family..." Alastor then said as he looked away, basically annoyed by that fact since his own mother would never abandon him when she was alive, his ear would twitch in annoyance by the thought of Lilith being an absent mother from Charlie's life which pisses him off greatly.

"I see so it wasn't on your own will.... I don't understand why Lilith would send you instead of staying here with me and Charlie...? She must have a reason.... But at the same time.... I gave up hope on her...." Lucifer said as he hugs his legs about to cry.

"..... Don't cry in my room please...." Alastor then said not wanting to deal with Lucifer crying right now.

"Well sorry for being emotional.... Just because I can't hold it in unlike you...." Lucifer then said, after he looked at him, "Al.... I can get you free from Lilith..... But on one condition...."

Alastor's ears perked up then looked at him with curiosity then said, "Please do tell..." He just wanted to get out of this deal as soon as possible.

"I can get you free if.... You serve me as my personal royal guard.... You can still do as you please when you are not being a guard.... I just don't want you to leave me and Charlie alone.... I'm quite fond of you.... Al.... But whatever Lilith did to you.... I won't force you to do anything of the sort.... I just want you here to protect.... Mainly Charlie since she's still very young.... So do we have a deal?" As Lucifer said that he gave Alastor a contract.

"Tch.... How can I trust you?" Alastor said as he lifted his eyebrow curious and not really trusting in Lucifer.

"It's either me or Lilith..... At least you can do whatever you want outside of your duties.... We got a deal?" Lucifer said as he made Lilith's contract appear in his hands so he could prepare to destroy it if Alastor agrees.

".... Fine deal..." Alastor then made a pen appear as he signs Lucifer's contract while Lucifer burned Lilith's contract freeing Alastor from Lilith.

"There... Well anyways I should go check on my little apple seed.... You could come join me and my daughter or do whatever you like" Lucifer then said as he smiled then walked out of Alastor's room.

Alastor didn't know what to feel but he was glad to be off Lilith's deal for once but at what cost? Only to be under the King of Hell's deal. He sighs as he decides to go head out of the palace for now.

After a while of walking, he decided to stop by Vox's place as he noticed the TV's were on as he walked inside. He thought perhaps he could become good business partners with this TV head and hopes it doesn't go wrong later down the road.

As Vox got out of his office he noticed the familiar red head in his store as he rushed over to Alastor and slipped on his way doing so, at this moment Vox was being very clumsy which made Alastor arch a brow looking at him confused by this.

"Ah! Hello there Alastor! What brings you here?" Vox said as he chuckled nervously.

"I have been thinking.... Maybe having a business partner won't be too bad but I am sticking to my radio broadcast only." Alastor then told Vox as he picked up his radio cane looking at it for a while before putting it back down. Vox on the other hand got excited.

"R-really?! Oh wow! Thank you so much! You won't regret this!" Vox said as he got excited, he then grabbed a camera and him and Alastor took a picture side by side and Vox then put the picture in his office as he was happy.

"I hope I don't regret this....." Alastor then mumbled to himself as he sighed.

To be continued!!

I decided to give you guys a new chapter for this book for now to enjoy! Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter!