Chp.12 SMACKDOWN

-(YN)'s POV-

-February 3, 2023-

We jumped all the way to Friday, as I set my sights on visiting the second brand of WWE: Friday Night Smackdown, one of my best brands growing up in WWE. Smackdown was taking place at Greenville, South Carolina, and the stadium where the show will air will be at the Bon Secours Wellness Arena. And unlike RAW, Smackdown only airs for 2 hours, which is understandable.
.
.
As I arrived to South Carolina, arrived to the arena too and did my workout routine before the show air, Triple H gave me my script about what will be going on tonight on Smackdown. So for tonight, I start off the show and cut a little promo segment between me and Damien Priest, which can't be hard for me to do. On Smackdown, I get to know more of the superstars and divas in that brand like Sheamus, Drew Mcyntire, Braun Strowman, Charlotte Flair, Sonya Deville and more. Afterwards, As I was practicing my mic skills in my locker before the show airs, I then got a a text from Rhea...

Hey (YN)! How's it going? I'm taking your at South Carolina already?

I reply...

Hey Rhea. And yes I am! Arrived on time and even had some time to do my work out routine.

She replies...

That's cool. Anyways, just wanted to text you and wish you good luck on your second day at WWE, I'll be watching you on TV. ;)

The wink face got me, didn't expected her to send me that, no problem at all of course, so I replied...

Thanks, I appreciate it.

And I wasn't finished yet...I then took a selfie on the mirror with my in ring gear on, and sent it to Rhea...

-Rhea's POV-

I was at home chilling as I don't have much to do but enjoy my day, and psyched to watch (YN) on TV, seeing him on TV again makes me feel like how I use to watch him when he was in NJPW. I then got a message from him saying thanks, but then I also got a photo from him too?? I open the photo...and it was a selfie picture of him in the mirror in his gear...

Rhea: O-Oh my.-!

I quickly covered my mouth and I can feel my face burning up when I saw his selfie picture...I didn't expect him to send me a selfie of him...I mean, not saying anything wrong about it, I mean...oh my god he's so jacked! ...
.
.
I then get another text from him saying...

Gotta go, shows about to start any minute, text you later, wish me luck. ;)

He then also sends me a wink face, as I gently smiled and fluster...I put my phone down as I go to the Fox channel to watch Smackdown and see (YN) perform...
.
.
.

-AUTHOR's POV-

Back to the Arena, The episode of Smackdown has now air LIVE, as the pyros started blasting on the entrance ramp, and the music playing and the fans in South Carolina cheering and clapping for Smackdown, and the Commentators, Michael Cole and Pat Mcafee started talking...

Michael: Hello ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Friday Night Smackdown! I'm your host Michael Cole and alongside is my partner Pat Mcafee! Pat how are we feeling tonight?