01. Happy Father's Day

SUNDAY | June 20, 2021
The Smith's Condo | 5:43 PM

Saiph let out a deep breath as she walked into her home from dropping Jelly off with her God-father, today was Father's Day and she wanted to do something special for Jaxson, it would be his first Father's Day being home since their child was born

Saiph let out a deep breath as she walked into her home from dropping Jelly off with her God-father, today was Father's Day and she wanted to do something special for Jaxson, it would be his first Father's Day being home since their child was born. She was excited to celebrate him.

"Alexa—play Tevin Campbell," her soft voice echoed through their home.

She locked the door and soon enough can we talk blared through the speakers.

Saiph smiled and headed to the kitchen so she could clean and take something out for dinner and have it ready by the time Jaxson arrived home.

Hopefully, they'd have a good night.

As good as he'd allow it to be—his parents had always put a damper in his mood when he went to do his monthly visits and return home.

Those were times he rarely paid her any attention, and brushed her off.

Eight had rolled around—they sat at the table eating their food quietly while Saiph could feel Jaxson's eyes on her

Eight had rolled around—they sat at the table eating their food quietly while Saiph could feel Jaxson's eyes on her. He had came home, showered and waited on his food to be served. He hadn't even acknowledged the fact she decorated for him and she sat before him in nothing but lingerie on.

"Why are you barely eating your food?" He finally spoke up, taking a sip of scotch.

"Oh, you noticed that?" She scoffed with a eye roll, he furrowed his eyebrows. "Take a look around and at me."

Jaxson sighed and darted his eyes around, he had seen the heart shaped balloon's on the counter with a few gifts surrounding them. Rose petals made their way up the stairs, finally looking to her he saw the red lingerie set that fit her like a second skin with a white see through robe that had fur trimmings. Her chocolate skin glistened.

He dropped his fork, "I'm sorry baby. I hadn't noticed all of this. I just had—"

"A rough time with your parents? I know." She finished and stood to her feet.