CHAPTER - 36

Author's pov

Both of you stood in front of the EIFFEL TOWER, you looked at your husband trying to find the answers with your eyes.

Jungkook - come on, let's get inside.

Yn - But what's so special about this? We come here almost everyday.

Jungkook - Every second of time is special for me when I can be with my beautiful wife.

your eyes dilated at his remark, you gave him an adorable smile for which he took no time to capture between his lips.

Jungkook - I'm taking you inside.

yn - Really?

Jungkook - Yes MI AMOR, Now if you allow..Shall we proceed.

A very heartly smile made it's way on your petals as you nodded and continued walking, while he lead you inside with his hands still on your waist as he walked after you.

He made you stand infront of the legendry JULES VERNE.

yn - Don't tell me we are dining here tonight.

Jungkook - well i don't actually need to tell anything coz we are directly going inside.

Yn - God Guk!

He guided you from behind while you both entered the exquisite place . You froze the moment you laid your eyes over the interiors, Just WOW, that was the only thing that left your mouth looking at the lavish looking place. You looked at the waiters lined up by the enterance and you knew your husband has booked the whole place for tonight.

Jungkook - You like it?

Yn - i Love it Jungkook!

He took you towards the table that rested beside the glass walls which gave a beautiful view of the busy city night. A waiter came by your side to pull out the chair for you however stopping him midway, you husband did the pleasure all by himself.

All the specialities were then served on your table. Whereas you were mesmerised by the sophisticated dining. Again your dear husband took the pleasure to serve the mouth watering food in your plate while he sat opposite to you.

Jungkook - Shall we start Mrs.Jeon?

Yn - sure Mr.Jeon

The tease never left the place, there is soo much love in the air when the both of you address each other with the beautiful nick names that you made for each other only. Taking small bites from your plate you started eating the awaiting dinner, which definitely was a treat for your taste buds.

Jungkook - Is it good?

Yn - I've never had something this much delicious in my whole life.

Jungkook - I'm glad you like it.

Time skip ~~

Both of you spent a very sweet time on your dinner, Later he took you over the top floor that is the summit, There you enjoyed a little more before finally locking the night with a lusicious kiss.

Returning back to the pent house you realised it was already midnight and your eyes were at the verge of giving up. He quickly realised your state and picked you up from the ground in his sturdy arms and then took you towards the bedroom.

Jungkook You can change here while i use the guest room.

Yn - sure.

Later, you laid in his arms while he held you close to his heart, Lights are off, whereas your eyes are half closed.

Yn - Thanku for tonight Guk, I Loved it and I love you as well.

you said while listening to his heartbeat that calmed you down, before sealing your words with a peck on his bare chest on which you layed upon.

Jungkook - Anything for you my dear queen.

With that both of you doze off and went into a deep yet calming slumber.

Next day

You woke up only to see your husband's stare on you.

Jungkook - you up princess?

Yn - hnm

You said snuggling more into his chest

Before he could say anything, your phone rang. He quickly silenced the call to not disturb your sleep, but you were already up by now.

Jungkook - it's mom

You cutely nodded before diving right back in your favourite place. While he picked up the call for you.

Mrs. Jeon - hello my beautiful daughter.. How are you?

Jungkook - well sorry to disappoint you my dear mother, it's not your beautiful daughter but your handsome son

He said sulking a bit, a little jealous for sharing his mom with you

Mrs. Jeon - oh my, how are you my sulky kookie?

Jungkook - mom!

He said again sulking to which you giggled a little and he gave you serious look and you quickly hide your teeth behind your lips.

Mrs. Jeon - okay fine! How are you?

Jungkook - I'm good? What about you? How's dad?

Mrs. Jeon- I'm fine as well, and your dad is also recovering fastly, doctor said he'll be completely fine in one month

Jungkook - oh that's great, of course he's my dad after all

Mrs. Jeon - yeah yeah, how's my daughter?

Jungkook - fine and beautiful.

Mrs. Jeon - tell me something new

Jungkook - i don't have anything new

Mrs. Jeon - shut up and give the phone to yn.

Jungkook - she's snuggling in me

He said nonchalantly, to which you opened your eyes widely before pushing him away and quickly getting from the bed.

"Are you serious" You whisper shouted on him to which he just chuckled.

Yn - I'm not mom!

You said a little loudly before snatching away the phone from his hand and going to the balcony to talk to her.

Moments later, you cut the call, only to get engulfed in a pair of sturdy arms. Knowing exactly who it is, you rested your head on his shoulder.

Jungkook - anything you wanna do today?

Yn - spend my time with you

Jungkook - sure, but where Mrs. Jeon?

You looked in his ocean deep eyes before saying.

Yn - it's not the beauty of some place that i like, it's the beauty of my husband who actually makes it beautiful. When I say I want to go out check out some place, I want it with you n you only, if you are not with me, any place or thing is just a waste of time, and with you even a cozy bed  is more than enough

Jungkook - my goodness, how did I manage to deserve the most precious girl as my wife?

He had a layer of water in his eyes while he listened to you, he looked away quickly to blink it away.

Jungkook - God!

He said before quickly capturing your lips in his.

A morning shower of love from your dear husband. Pulling away he said.

Jungkook - We'll go on the Countryside then. Now quickly go before I actually drop all the plans and tie you to the bed with me for the whole day may be night as well if you would allow

He said looking away from you. While you looked at him confused of what he's saying.

Yn - what do you mea-

You stopped midway realising the actual meaning behind his words,, your cheeks flushed with the darkest shades of ride, while you quickly pushed him away before running inside the room to get ready for the day.

Hope you liked it please wait for the next part.
🌺🌹🌺