Chapter 4: Siders!

TW(?) Mention of grooming
Later in chapter
(Misterobvious)
--------------------------------

Tofuu's POV: i wake up to a bunch of notification sounds, as i check my phone i realized im late for school and that my best friend Zack aka Poke has been messaging me.. uh ohh.

I get up quickly to get ready and rush out to go to school. I walk inside the school and go to my maths class.

"Joe, you're very late, you know where to go." Mr Russo said as he was handing out work.

"Noo please just let it slide man"

Russo shakes his head and then ignored me, continuing his class.

I groan and walk out the classroom again. While walking towards kreeks office i see a poster about prom thats next week. I wanted to go but i have nobody to go with! And asking Poke to go with me would lead everyone to even more suspicion! .. right?

Just because me and Poke kissed one time AS A JOKE.. doesn't mean we are together.. we're just really good friends they don't get it!

I arrive at Kreeks office and sit outside it waiting to get called in.

Few minutes later Corl walks out and then turns to look at me not saying anything.. he lets out a chuckle before walking away again.

Im pretty sure everyone hates corl. Well anyway, now i get to have a talk with Kreek.. yay!

After thats done i walks out the office not going back to class because screw Russo, he probably pulls ZERO bitches.. oh! I know what i can do.

I walk towards Poke's class but stop when i see two students, Miles and ... And uh, i forgot his name but its the hall monitor. Time to listen into their conversation! Because uhm, thats ok right?

--------

"Soo jannie are you coming with us today? We're going to explore the woods nearby the school!" Miles says smiling at janzen

"Uh well first I'll have to do my homework, then when enough time i can hangout with you guys today and then i have to get home early for dinner and then study some more and lasty go to bed at 8:45." Janzen said fixing up Miles his blazer buttoning it up.

"WHAT? 8:45 PM?" miles was absolutely shocked by this since well, they're in highschool and theres no way jandel slept this early..

"What? Is something wrong with that?" Janzen finished fixing up miles his blazer before grabbing his bag and looking at him

"YES? jannie you're 16 almost 17! 8:45 pm is a bedtime for 12 year olds! You dont even have time to do anything you enjoy!"

"Really..? I dont get it.. what do you do after 8:45 pm then if not sleeping?"

"Oh you know just read some sweet ol' boys love manga!"

"....boys... Love.. what?"

Miles then slowly panicked realizing what he just said, but he was lucky janzen didn't know what it was.

"U-uhm manga-"

"What's manga?" Janzen raised an eyebrow.

Miles is just nervous at this point, thinking janzen would find him lame and uneducated if he finds out what mangas are.

"Well- m-mangas are these-"

Miles gets cutoff when elijah walks over. "Hey my skibidi rizzler gang"

Miles his face drops into an annoyed one.