╰ frenzy

credits: tender-rosiey

link: https://www.tumblr.com/tender-rosiey/726575527052410880/frenzy-gojo-satoru-x-gnreader?source=share

warnings: 

you take a deep breath before staring in front of you

you're going to murder someone, particularly a 6 foot 5 man with hair similar to that of a paintbrush.

the only problem is that he is your fiancé and you would probably be the first suspect when they investigate the oh so mysterious murder—if the daggers you're glaring are anything to go by.

the second suspect is probably the 11 year old next to you, also known as megumi.

satoru is causing yet another scene as he purchases his favorite sweets from the cute old lady at your local shop.

his face is stuck to the glass as he grins, "I will take this, this, this, oo and that! and lastly that!"

"can't we leave him?" the boy grumbles.

you sigh, "unfortunately not."

"babe! honey! sweetheart! I got you some stuff!" he appears right in front of your eyes with frankly more sweets and food than you physically stomach.

he rummages around the bags, "I know this is your favorite, especially this!"

sighing, you cup his face and make him stare you dead in the eyes, "stop spending so much money! I don't need that much!"

he pouts and his arms wrap around your waist, "what's the point of my money if I can't spoil you with it?" he feels the stare of megumi then looks down and scowls at him, "what do you want?"

megumi rolls his eyes and looks away, radiating so much sass and it offends your fiancé beyond words.

satoru gasps then props his hands on his lips, "I got you this limited edition pistachio cupcake! be thankful!"

megumi's eyes snap to satoru's and retorts, "it isn't thanksgiving."

satoru quirks an eyebrow and uses his hand to fan the air towards his nose. he takes a deep breath and puts his hands together, "I smell...bitch!"

"satoru!"

"sorry!"

they have a glaring contest for a small while, and you simply take some of the bags from satoru's hand and make your way down the street.

it doesn't take long before a pair of small feet makes its way into your peripheral and another gigantic pair follows suit.

satoru effortlessly takes the bags from you, carrying them in one arm, while his other one is linked with your own. on the other hand, megumi's hand gently slips into your own. you give his hand a little squeeze and he gladly returns it back.

satoru has his infinity turned off because what could go wrong in a peaceful moment like this?

a screech is heard from your side. it's girly, squeaky, and so high pitched to the point you want to smack its owner so badly.

unfortunately though, it's your fiancé, and he is being ruthlessly attacked by a squirrel

it probably fell from the tree above, but why would it attack satoru?

probably because the idiot accidentally kicked the tree and, as a result, made the poor thing's entire stock of food fall the ground, crumbled and unusable for poor mister squirrel.

karma is a bi—biscuit. a very bad biscuit.

"y/n, get it off!"

"you've been chosen as a sacrifice for the squirrel king, satoru."

"but—"

"oh thank heavens! we will finally get rid of him," megumi murmurs.

"why you little bra—AH!"