II

—you had your hands wrapped around Eren's neck, one in his hair and the other, pulling him in closer. both of you leaned in slowly, looking at each other's lips and then back to each other's eyes.

"you have beautiful eyes... Eren." you spoke looking into his eyes, getting mesmerised by them. he let out a chuckle, "Thank you, your eyes are gorgeous just like yourself," he smirked upon seeing your cheeks become a light pink, bitting onto your bottom lip lightly.

a moment of silence fell on both of you, just looking at each other.

"Can I kiss you?" eren asked, leaning down ever so slightly to get closer to you.
"yes." with that just leaving your mouth eren connected both of your lips.

the kiss was heated, you moaned into the kiss when you felt his hands grip your waist slightly, you brought one hand to his jaw, turning your head to the side, making the kiss deeper, eren pushed his tongue into your mouth, tongue practically facing one another.

he pulled away from the kiss moving his lips down your neck, kissing and sucking on your soft delicate skin. you would hum at certain parts he would suck, eren pulled away from your neck causing you to frown upon him pulling away but that was fixed when you felt him grip the back of your thighs, indicating you to jump and wrapping your legs around his waist.

you both started kissing again, but this time you pulled away, kissing his neck and sucking leaving small hickeys on his neck. eren ended up moving his head to the side, giving you more room to leave marks on his neck whilst he walked you both over to the bed. As you were leaving marks on his skin you were softly played down into the bed, Eren pulled away standing between your legs, and he looked down at you slowly rubbing his hands up and down your thighs.

"Are you okay with me touching you?" he asked trailing his hands up your legs, under your dress.
"yes, I'm okay with you touching me..." you watched his mouth form into a smile.

he moved his hands under your dress moving his hands against your plush thighs squeezing them a little,  he moved his hands away gripping underneath your legs to spread them apart.
you could feel your heart beating quickly, while you watched Eren staring down at your laced underwear. slowly he brought his hand to the hem of your underwear, feeling the material, lightly pulling onto it before letting it slap back against your skin.

shivers went down your spine when his fingers glided over your covered clit. "shit.." you moaned, you haven't felt this in years.
eren smirked, slowly doing a circular motion against your covered clit.

leaning down he connected his lips to yours, both of you kissing rhythmically. tongues swirling against one another, you moaning into the kiss upon feeling his moving his fingers away from your clit.
he pulled away biting lightly onto your bottom lip, smirking. kiss after kiss he moved his lips down from your chin to your neck, all the way to your chest.
he discarded your dress leaving you only in your laced bra and panties. Your cheeks flushed pink under his gaze. you felt vulnerable underneath his gaze.

"stop staring at me like that." you tried covering yourself up, "no baby, I'm sorry I'm not staring... I'm just admiring how beautiful you are." he said so smoothly, bringing his hands to your bra, "may I take it off?" he asked in a soft tone, not wanting to make you need uncomfortable. nodding your head he proceeded to unclip your bra with one hand, throwing it off to the side somewhere.

leaning back he looked at your breasts, under his gaze, you felt as if you were being judged. slowly you brought your hands up to cover your breasts. eren pulled your hands down giving you a sweet smile, kissing your forehead, lips, cheek, kissing everywhere until he reached your breasts. he brought his hands to your boobs, lightly squeezing them, bringing his fingers to your nipples. pinching, and pulling lightly.