chapter 2.

I woke up feeling a bit tired so i slept again. I woke up in the afternoon and called my parents.
"Dear are you coming?" Mom asks.
"Of course Mom, I'm coming but i just over slept and I think I'll get there tomorrow morning" i tell her.
As I make some lunch for myself, i remember that i had to call Mr Jayden.
"Oh sh*t! Let me call him right now" i say and pick up the phone to call him. "Damn I don't even know his number, i should have let Miss Lia to do it. Urghh"
I grumble and take out the patient's medical report. I dail the number and soon it goes through.
"Hello" a deep voice say at the end.
"Urm is this Mr Jayden?"
"Yes who's speaking?" He sounds drunk. How can you even get a hard on when you're this alcoholic.
"I'm Katie, the specialist nurse you hired"
"Ohk are you starting your job now?" He asks.
"Um no i called to inform you that I'll be traveling so I'll start work next week" she tells him.
"Ohk thanks for informing me" he says and cut the call.
"Th-"my voice stops as the person has already cut the call.
"Such a rude man" i mumble and dig into my lunch as i put the files down.
After eating my lunch, I start packing my clothes and necessary things before calling an Uber to take me to the airport. I already booked a ticket to Chicago.
I sit in the flight and off my phone trying to get some sleep. 

*Short chapter*