00. 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

₰ ﹘ς   ((𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟬)) ও╭ ⑀﹎  

∝ 、˘ な 。。。𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐬 𝐂𝐏𝐒 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞

『 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐨𝐧 』

No!" I shot up as soon as my eyes opened, hearing a loud metal-banging sound as I did. The room I was in was unrecognisable and last I remember I was in the middle of the woods, not laying down in a bed. Not to mention now I had bandages. Those were never good.

"Hey, hey, it's okay, welcome to camp! Michael, can you go get Chiron?" There was a kid beside me. He had short, blonde hair and his skin was sun-kissed. He was wearing a necklace with two weird clay beads and a bright orange shirt, which seemed more like a crime to everyone in the fashion industry. If I didn't know any better, I'd say he was dressing up as a traffic cone. Some kid ran out the door as he gave instructions, I didn't get a good look at him but I assumed it was Michael.

I looked at him like he had just started speaking arabic. I looked around the room, it was pretty standard. Their walls were white and clean, there were rows of beds, some empty, some with campers in them. I had definitely startled some of them awake with my screaming. Way to make an entrance. There were some that gave me weird looks though I assumed nightmares were common around here as most of them continued what they had been doing beforehand.

"Okay, Mr. Sunflower, what's your name and where am I?" I questioned him, suspicious of the very obvious bronze dagger he had strapped to his leg.

"Well, I'm Lee Fletcher, counsellor of the Apollo Cabin. You are at Camp Half-Blood, a safe haven for demigods like us. Chiron is going to explain everything better to you, he should be here any moment" The boy was really expressive when he talked, I had to dodge his arms once or else I would have gotten a slap to the face. After that he tried to hold back a bit. Well, since this is actually camp half-blood, I guess suicide missions actually do work.

"Cool, anyways, who's this Chiron guy?"

So, Chiron was a centaur. Man on top of a white stallion and all, though he did say he had a wheelchair he could hide his horse body with. Considering what I already saw, a half-horse guy seemed pretty normal.

"You must be our new camper, I am Chiron, your activities director" Chiron greeted me as soon as he walked through the door, which seemed particularly hard for a centaur. "Once you are deemed well-rested and recovered, I shall introduce you to our camp director Mr. D"

"Mr. D, does that guy not have a name?" Usually when people are called 'Mr' you'll hear an actual surname. This guy on the other hand, seemed like he had gotten kicked out of some wannabe alphabet band that was part of a kids show.

"Names are a powerful tool, Evelyn" The way he said it made it seem like it was some dark secret that shouldn't be said out loud. Was this reject alphabet man really that powerful? "Our camp director is one of the twelve olympians after all"

"Mr. D... Dionysus?" I attempted to make a connection. My greek knowledge wasn't the best, nor was my knowledge for anything really, so it was the best guess I had. By the nod and the smile I received, I must have been correct. Yeah, I probably won't tell Mr. D about the alphabet group idea anytime soon.

"Yes, anyhow, I shall allow you to rest after your brave journey, may the gods be on your side Evelyn" And with that he trotted away elegantly, or as elegantly as a half-horse half-man can when trying to go through a door that was way too small for him.