One Shot 1: Erik and Peter Connect The Dots (1)

❎️ONE SHOT 1: ERIK AND PETER CONNECT THE DOTS

🔹Part 1: I Have a Son? / He is my Dad?

Summary: After the incident with the Sentinels led by Erik, after his speech broadcast worldwide on national television, after Raven saves the day by deciding not to kill Trask; Erik leaves the place and returns to his old house, he thinks about what his life will be like now that he managed to get out of prison, he suddenly feels gratitude towards the young gray-haired mutant who got him out, and suddenly he remembers a brief but very important conversation with him that puts all his senses on alert.

After Magneto's speech, Peter takes his eyes off the television and looks at his mother, standing a few meters behind him, her expression of displeasure directed at Erik Lehnsherr does not go unnoticed to him, nor does he go unnoticed how she drops her glass from her hand and it ends up on the floor, breaking into a thousand pieces, just as Peter feels at that moment, broken, because he has just reached an important conclusion, one that changes his life.

Or put another way... both Erik and Peter connect the dots, reaching the same conclusion, that they are related, that they are father and son.

++++++

Author's note: Hello!!! 😃 How are you? ☺️ Here I leave a clarification:

CLARIFICATION: I'm from Argentina, my native language is Spanish, so I originally wrote these One Shots in Spanish (and I'm still writing them), however I wanted to share them in English so I'm translating them but since English is not my language (I only studied it in school haha) I apologize if there are any typos, thank you very much! 😃😘

Now I leave you a clarification of the One Shot:

This AU takes place immediately after DOFP (X-Men: Days of Future Past), in this AU Peter is Erik's only son, he is not Wanda's twin, Wanda does not exist here, and Peter's little sister who does appear is called Lorna but she is not Erik's daughter in this AU, she is Magda's daughter with another man, that is she is Peter's half-sister, and she is about 6 years old, while Peter is 17 years old, without further clarification... enjoy the reading!!! 😘

➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️

"Goodbye old friend." Erik said to Charles.

"Goodbye Erik." Charles answered, grabbing Hank's forearm, who was helping him stay upright.

Erik tilted his head, looked at Raven, then moved his arms, put his legs together, rose gently into the air controlling the metal suit that covered his body and flew away, heading towards his old house, which was probably full of dust from the time it was closed but which was Erik's only home for the moment.