love and panic (and fainting)

It was 7 am of a school Monday, End of school break period to the despair and unhappiness of teachers and students, Very few people like going to school, taking tests and activities. In addition to important decisions in school life, such as where to go to high school or college. Really, almost no one can be happy about going back to school- — LENN!! —... But there are exceptions

The tenma exclaimed with joy, jumping with his best friend Len Seeing that they were finally in the same class, Tsukasa tenma and kagamine Len They were best friends since kindergarten Because of their similar appearance But since then they haven't had the luck to fall into the same class again. However, this year seems to have finally favored both boys — Wait! Before celebrating, we need to see if ichika made it too...— Len stopped Jumping a little Looking at the board of students, Tsukasa did the same and the two remained quiet in a serious atmosphere.

if the trio were in the same class this year it would be the best thing that could happen — I FOUND HER! — Tsukasa exclaims pointing to her name on the board In the same class as them, Making both their eyes shine with happiness — This year will be legendary, We're going to get into this school's books! — Speaks doing one of his Typical choreographed poses while Len laughs in the background — Let's take it slow Classes have just started, tsukasa and Ichika hasn't even arrived at school yet — With this point that Len just said, it made them both realize that Ichika hadn't really arrived.

So they start looking for their friend to tell her the good news, The excited tsukasa went ahead running past Len and accidentally leaving him behind, Kagamine didn't even have time to call him back The boy looked like he had drunk about 50 cans of energy drinks at once. Leaving Len lost in that hallway, He just didn't feel angry with Tsukasa because I've lived with him for years and I knew the boy didn't do on purpose, But he was visibly shocked by the speed at which his friend left.

The bad part is that Len didn't know anything about that part of the school, because when children go from 6th to 7th grade, their classrooms are in another part, but when they were reporting that location. Tsukasa and Len were almost having a party for being in the same class together and his friend Ichika too, So Len was completely lost there — damn... — Realizing this, he tried to ask other people for information, but they either didn't know or were rude to him, It wouldn't end well that way.

The day which was supposed to be amazing, could be ruined like this!? Len sighed tired and a little sad, However, a hand touched his shoulder gently, making him turn towards the person in surprise. — Hello, Are you all right kid? — An adult in a big, shiny blue scarf asks Len, who was currently mesmerized by the beauty of the guy in front of him. The blue hair and eyes really matched the boy's appearance and charm, the boy had never seen anyone like him. After a few seconds that felt like hours inside a Paradise for Len realized he hadn't answered the question.

— oh.. Yes I am! Just a little lost, I didn't hear where class 7-A is located and The friend I was with went ahead of me so I lost sight of him —  He had to Struggles not to stutter or stare too much at the person in front of him, becoming confused as to why he was feeling this way But in response the adult just smiled at him, and the only thing Len could think when he saw his smile was "oh. my dear lord."

— What a coincidence, I was going from class to this room now it seems like I'm going to be your teacher, It will be a pleasure to teach you! — Len's mouth formed an awkward smile at this news, perhaps because he is embarrassed that his teacher caught him out of class on the first day. But his mind was freaking out and celebrating in about five hundred different ways, As if him had won a video game championship — Sorry we met outside of class, mr...? — Len asks the name of the person who attracted him so much — Kaito, My last name is a bit difficult so you can just call me Mr.kaito — Kaito spoke in a gentle voice, which made Len's ears turn red in surprise.