Moniya's Explosive 1st And Last Day At Her Job

Author's notes: Thank you so much for your comments guys!!! I was not expecting anything because I'd thought that the fandom of this show was dead by now☹️ but you gave me a pleasant surprise😊...

Disclaimer: All the characters are the creation of the scriptwriters and the people behind the plot of Dekha Ek Khwaab (except the OCs). Also note that the dialogues (and some narrative sentences) are going to be in Hindi but written in English characters so I cannot guarantee that the words might always spell/sound right (autocorrect exists, remember?)

***********************************************************************************************

Moniya excitedly leaves for her work after Murari finishes his breakfast and departs to do his job. Before she can see Alex; Soni and Chikki find her.

Soni: Hum tere hi paas aane wale the Moniya! Kya hua? Murari chacha ne tujhe naukri ke liye haan bola ya nahi?!

Chikki: Arrey saans toh lene de usse! Haan, tu bol Moniya? Kya kaha Murari chacha ne?

Moniya: Sach bolu, toh Baba meri baat sunke bilkul khush nahi huye... (Soni and Chikki's eager faces fall, thinking that Murari has refused Moniya's request) Lekin maine baba ko ant main manaa hi liya, haan nahi toh! (She laughs along with her friends who happily hug her)

Chikki: Yeh toh tune bahut achchi khabar sunayi Moniya! Ab chal, warna naukri ke liye late ho jayenge. Mall pahuchne main waqt lagta hai.

Moniya: Arey, woh main tum dono ke saath nahi jaa sakti hun-

Soni: (interrupts her worriedly) Kyun? Abhi-abhi toh toone kaha ki Murari kaka tujhe Mall main naukri karne de rahe hain? Phir kya hua? (Chikki parrots the sentiment)

Unknown voice: Kyun ki Moniya ko Mall hum chodne wale hain. Iss liye.

Soni and Chikki squeak in surprise at the unexpected voice as Moniya beams, "Alex Bhai" before rushing to hug him!

Alex: Toh Murari Ji aakhir kaar maan hi gaye! Hummain humari behen pe fakr hai!!

Soni: (shares a look with Chikki before swooning) Arey Alex tum?! Moniya ko chodd rahe ho? Ek kaam karte hain, main bhi tumhare saath chalti hoon! Kyun Moniya? (Chikki secretly glares at Soni for trying to grab this opportunity)

Moniya: (hesitantly looks at her friends, not understanding why they behave so differently whenever Alex comes around) Woh hum... (Pauses as she wonders what excuse to give them without hurting their feelings)

Alex: Actually, yeh thoda mushkil hoga. Kyonki hum Moniya ko apne cycle pe bithake le jaane wale the. Aur, jaisa ki aap dono jaanti hain, uss par 2 hi log baith sakte hain.

Chikki: (feels triumphant that Soni's plan to get some cozy time with Alex failed) Haan, toh koi baat nahi! Hum dono saath main chale jaayenge, jaise ki hum har roz karte hain (gives Soni a smug look not so-secretly). Tum bhai-behen cycle pe jaa sakte ho. Humme lagta hai, tumhe abhi ke abhi nikalna chahiye.

Moniya: (wanted to ask something about the job but decides not to after witnessing the deadly eye-match between her 2 friends, and turns to Alex) Haan Alex Bhai, chalo. Rasta dhoondhne main bhi toh thoda time lagega nah? (Indicates him to not reveal whether or not he knows the route)

Alex: (grateful for the out regardless) Haan, hummain thoda waqt lag sakta hai. Chaliye Moniya, hum abhi nikalte hain.

Both of them quickly sprint away from the two girls and laugh as they near Alex's home. Alex tells Moniya to wait near the entrance as he goes inside his flat to fetch Aakash's papers and the keys of his bicycle's lock and his room.