| His Favorite Place To Kiss |

Draco:

- Your temple. Something in him has always thought a kiss to the temple was like a forever promise. He isn't very verbal about how much he loves you. But when he kisses you here you automatically feel it.

Mattheo:

- Your Jawline. Mattheo is a very sensual human. Smooth talking and full of flirting. When he kisses you on the jaw, he loves the way you tilt your head back so he can access it better. He usually smirks after doing so and then...well... you get the idea ;)

Theo:

- Theo is a wrist kisser. He likes to take your hand and turn it over, resting his lips on the inside of your wrist. He likes this because he can feel your pulse quicken in the vein under his lips. It drives him crazy.

Blaise:

- Lips. Blaise is a classy guy. He loves giving you all sorts of lip kisses. Whether they be little pecks on your mouth or full blown make out sessions. he always finds ways to surprise you with them.

Regulus: 

- Nose kisses. He'll never do it in public. Especially around the other boys or his brother (SIRIUS AGH). But he loves the way you blush after he pecks your nose. He usually does this while you too are watching movies or dozing.

Enzo:

- Hand or Cheek. Like the gentleman he is, he greets you with a little kiss on the back of your hand. He likes making you feel like a real lady. And when he gets excited or surprised, he plants sloppy kisses on your cheeks.

Tom:

- Absolutely everywhere. This man doesn't care where you are or who your with. He will kiss you when and where he pleases. Even if that includes some very private spots. He knows you love it. And so does everyone else

(I enjoyed thinking this one up)