Time✧

Playlist✯~✯
...Red Moon in Venus-Kali Uchis
...Pink Friday 2-Nicki Minaj
...SOS-SZA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My whole life has been surrounded by animals, harvest and farmers market but today is the day it I've been accepted Into
University of California.

It's luck and the grace of the Lord on how I got in because I'm not a A star student and the only subject I'm good at is Art, Science, Biology and etc,that's probably why I got accepted but the point is that I can go study Medicine in the University of California.

"I'll miss you kid" said my dad trying not cry.

"Don't worry" I said trying to comfort him so that he doesn't cry even more.

As I was on the road driving the big bill board 'Welcome to California' in big bold letters made me excited that I couldn't even focus on the road.

Before I got to Uni I had to get food because I was hungry,I haven't eaten in five hours.

I peaked outside my window to find a gas station with a store perfect for my hunger, before I get in I need to get fuel because Im almost out... then that's when I saw a man about six feet tall and a perfect jawline.He looked like a Greek God! As I parked my car he came to me and asked

"Hello there"

"Oh hi" I muttered out

"You must be new to California huh?" He asked his a deep sexy voice.

"Yea,I'm actually on my way to the University of California" I said he confidence.

"Hmm maybe Cupid set us up because Im also on my way there" He said in a flirty tone.

I blushed but managed to say

"Cool see you around"

He was biting his lower lip and said

"See around sexy" in a seductive tone.

I drove away with my heart still at the gas station.

I finally got to My dorms and prepared my bed and it turns out I'm sharing a dorm with this girl named Tanya.

"Hi! Named Tanya" she said with energy in her tone.

I felt at place instantly

I said

"Nice to meet you Tanya,my name is Emily"

"Nice to meet you Emily hope to have a good and long lasting freind ship with you"
Said Tanya

The atmosphere was thick so Tanya decided we play Monopoly.

"Wana play Monopoly?" Asked Tanya

I look at her and say heck yeah!

"Mind you I'm the best in Monopoly so" Tanya was cut of

"Blah blah blah" I interrupt her

Hours later...

"

You know what Tanya" I said while staring ony phone.

"There's this guy I met while at the gas station he had dark brown eyes with a perfect jawline with a taper fade-" I said

"About six feet tall?" Tanya spoke Interrupting me

I looked at her with confusion and asked

"Yea...How did you know?"

"Erick known as KB is the sexist man whos in Uni,I learnt with him in Highschool but don't worry he's Gay and with a boyfriend" said Tanya

"Wait then why was flirting with me?" I asked while trying to process everything.

"He does that so that so that people think he's straight" said Tanya

"Wait how do you know all this" I asked

"It's because he's my best friend" said Tanya

Now it made sense...

That's how she knew alot,but why would he still try to hit on me?,Maybe she was right I never knew he was gay.

The next day at Campus

It's induction day and my palms are sweaty,my confidence vanished like the wind the only person I know is Tanya and KB but KB doesn't know my name yet.

"Good morning sophomores of 2024! I'm the head of your section you can call me Mrs Chukosa and I'm excited to take you guys as your growth in this university" said Mrs Chukosa is an elegant voice,she was elegant she wore a long black dress with heels,red lipstick and a tight bun.Despite her elegance I did not believe that this is a prestigious Collage just because it's pass rate is a 100% (maybe that's why) .

It has been ages and Mrs Chukosa is rambling about homosexuality or something.I look at Tanya and she's trying not to laugh,I look at her with confusion and she points at her Mrs Chukosa's wig. And the lace is showing.

"Shame" I replied looking and her forehead with pores and God knows what.

As she finished she walked down the stairs as if she 'ate' but she didn't but that's not the point,the point is that when I saw the most breath taking boy that looks like a Greek God!when I saw him my mouth went wide open but my mouth is always open.

Let me tell you,I used to date this guy back at the farm he had dark blue eyes and silky hair and a muscular body but with a figure like that he is a demon certainly the devil because he would only want us to have sex all the time.Although he has a big dick I liked but it got to much I had a feeling he was using me because of my breasts and pussyso that's why I don't get too attached because it could be the same with every other guy.

"Go talk to him Emily" said Tanya with a smirk

"What do you mean?!?!?" I asked with my heart on the edge.

"I see how you guys look at each other,anyway I'm gonna go talk to KB" rushed Tanya leaving me with confusion.

No need to worry because he was already coming to my direction my heart starts beating only for him to walk past me and go to Lexie,the queen bee before uni started infact she looks like she's studying fashion or something mind you fashion is not a bad subject it's just the people that study it are huge brats that care about themselves but noo apparently she's studying medicine.But let's not judge a book by its cover she could be smart and pretty st the same time.

It's the end of induction and Uni starts in a week.

Oh fuck it's almost Uni and I don't have any clothes