4.

CRYSTAL-
the next morning i woke up feeling totally better than yesterday, Dream wasn't in the room and neither was Faith which is weird because they both slept in my bed last night.

i got up and went to the bathroom and freshened up then headed downstairs. the house was filled with laughter and giggles which made my heart melt.

walking into the kitchen Faith was in her high chair and Dave has Dream in the baby carrier attached to his chest.

"good morninggg" i say and he looked at me and so did Faith, "good morning mommy! happy mommy day" she says happily

"thank you baby" i say kissing her cheek, "today's mother day?" i asked Dave and he nodded with an laugh. "happy mother's day" he says smiling at me.

"thank you" i say smiling, Dream looked at me and smiled. "good morning my Dreamy" i say picking her up out the carrier.

"we made you breakfast" Dave says smiling at me as he held up a plate with eggs, pancakes, sausages, bacon with strawberries and blueberries.

"oh my goodness thank you" i say, "wait let's go into the dining room" Dave says getting Faith out the high chair and we all went to the dining room.

there was gifts everywhere! with roses and so much more!

"oh my goodness, look at all of this" i say with tears in my eyes

"oh my goodness, look at all of this" i say with tears in my eyes. "awww this is so nice" i say looking at the picture of me sleeping with Dream on my chest and Faith snuggling with my arm all three of us was knocked out, i didn't even know Dave had this picture.

"when did you take this?" i asked with an laugh as i held the picture. "that was three weeks ago when i came back from work" he says looking over my shoulder.

"if you're up to it still i booked you an appointment for a spa day" he told me, "are you serious?" i asked smiling and he nodded his head.

"thankk youuu!" i say happily as i hugged him. he kissed my temple and smiled "mommy mommy! look what me and Dreamy got you" Faith says as Dave put her down.

she ran and got a gift bag off the table and gave it to me, "oh my goodness thank you baby" i say taking the bag, i opened it and it was a new purse that i've been looking at for weeks now.