4.Meet again

Sitting at the back of the class sat Eunji, she had already finished her job but was too shy to disturb the class and tell the teacher that she had to go out.

Her job was to go to 5 different classes to check out how the teacher was teaching the class and there is 6 lessons for her to do 5 which means she can't be shy for the rest of the classes.

She could not tell anyone about which all classes she has to go through because then the teacher might change her/his attitude just because Eunji is coming. This is one of the biggest crimes in South Korea right now.

As she was at the back of the class trying to figure out what to do as she was bored, she heard a sound. BANG! Following that, she heard a scream.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Minjun slowly parked his car into the parking lot, and right when he got out of his car, his phone rang. He picked it up to see that it was his father. 'Hi dad, I reached the school.' said Minjun, worried if his father was satisfied.

'Oh, I thought that you went home. Anyway, I am right now in California for an important meeting with our entire team.' said said Hyunsoo (Minjun's dad).

After that call, he went inside the school to see men with black suit and black ninja mask with a red tick in a line horizontally standing with their guns in their hands behind their back.

They are the secret team of Hyunsoo, Royal Green's, Minjun is meant to take care of his team for the time being (until his dad comes back from California, US).

Minjun walked him as the men moved aside so that 'the leader' could pass through. He had to wear orangish red tinted, reflective sunglasses to protect himself from exposing himself to the children and the teachers.

He was greeted by the team, and its leader excorted him to the principals office to talk to him about the deals.

'We came here for a mission, I would like you to contact the leader of the People's Justice and talk to me.' said Minjun in a serious tone even though it is not the real him.

'I can contact him, but I can only after 1 hour because right now he is on his private jet and it is going to Seoul for a meeting.' said the principal, worried.

'Oh, we can wait. Until that this school will be on lockdown. No one in or out. Got it? said Minjun whilst his hands were shaking cause he was not used to forcing someone to do to.

'Yes, sir, but may I know who your leader is?'. Minjun called over his assistant to check behind the desk, which the principal was standing behind, only to find out there was a mic that probably would be connected to the main office of the People's Justice.

'Sir, there is a mic here.' said the assistant. 'Why do you have it? Where is it connected to?' snarled Minjun.
'Uhh, it is there just for safety, but there is no one there because the head of People's Justice is not here right now. We are only allowed if the head is in Daegu.' lied the principal as he didn't want anyone to be in trouble.

Minjun walked off the room with an "I trust you face" while he did not, as 'The story' did not make sense. He went in front of the team and took his gun.

BANG! He shot it to the ceiling and it for him to get the attention of every single person. As a nearby girl saw this, she screamed, and she looked horrified.

He made an announcement.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Writers note:

Thank you for reading my story. Hope you look forward to it.