1.0

Na stood in front of the large school; KISS written on the front. She forced herself not to roll her eyes at all the students brushing past her like she was invisible to them. She wished she actually could be. She grabbed the handle to her suitcase and dragged it behind her while she entered the double doors, secretly amazed at all the students and how beautiful it looked on the inside. Na slowly walked, taking in her surroundings until she was rudely interrupted by someone bumping into her causing her to drop her phone that was in her hand on the floor and their books to go flying before crashing onto the hard floor. What a great start. 

Na sighed as she bent down to pick up her phone, only stopping mid-way when she could hear a girl's panic voice. Only tuning in fully when she had realized the girl was talking to her, apologizing at that. So much for being invisible. "I'm so sorry! I should have watched where I was going! I got distracted trying to text my boyfriend and I didn't see you- not that your hard to see or anything! I was just meaning-" The girl rambled. Na sighed, having internal thought if she should let her continue or not. Choosing the latter and grabbing her phone before standing, turning on her heel to walk away, but was stopped when the girl grabbed her wrist with a quick "Wait-" making Na stop in her own tracks, ripping her wrist out of the girl's grasp. 

"Sorry! Again..."  The girl sighed. Na bit her tongue tightly as she turned around to look at the girl, only realizing she had an aggressive look on her face when the girl backed up a bit. Na sighed and rubbed her forehead. "It's fine, accidents happen." She said quietly, watching the girl's face beam in what seemed to be excitement? happiness? both? Na didn't really know. "So, you do talk! Wait, not what I meant- that's kind of rude to say. Sor-" "It's fine, really." Na cutting her off with a slight harsh tone, not wanting to hear the rambling any longer than necessary. "Right, well I'm Kathrine Song Covey, Kitty for short." The girl exclaimed, clearly not reading the room. Na thought she would walk away after that, but she didn't. She just stared at Na making her now realize 'Kitty' was waiting for her to say something back.

Na let out an exaggerated sigh, tilting her head back to add to the effect before looking at Kitty who seemed offended by her reaction. Na put a half-assed smile on her face, not wanting this conversation to drag on too long since she was tired from the train ride and just wanted sleep. "I'm Choi Ha-Na." "Ha-Na? What does that mean? If you don't mind me asking!" Kitty asked, waving her hands in front of her as if she was in a panic again. "Means 'the number one' or in other harsh words, 'my favorite." "Wow, did you mom or dad give you that name?" This girl sure did have alot of questions, Na thought. "My Umma and before you ask, that means mom in Korean." "This may be a dumb question, but are you full Korean? Feel free to hit me and tell me I'm dumb for asking! It's just your English is really good and-"

"Yes, I'm full Korean. My Appa made me take English lessons ever since I was a kid, said it would be good on college applicants." Na replied, cutting Kitty off as she was starting to learn that Kitty won't stop rambling. Kitty nodded to Na's words, seemingly taking them in. Na took the time to slowly turn away and start walking to the front desk, sighing happily when she noticed Kitty didn't follow. It's not that she doesn't want to make friends here, she just doesn't want any other reason to be here. Na went to the front desk and asked for her room key along with her class schedule. Bowing with a quiet 'gamsahabnida' (thank you) to the lady before heading towards the elevators, mentally thanking her older sister for giving her a tour of the school when she had enrolled just a few years prior. The silent ding of the elevator dragged Na out of her thoughts, dragging her suitcase behind her as she entered. She pressed the button for her floor when a guy with black hair, parted down the middle so it was almost a curtain cut jogged into the elevator. He was wearing a blazer with the KISS logo on it, making his skin complexation slightly darker. 

The guy looked at her with one of his eyebrows raised, causing her to look away. Her heart pounding making her confused since it was beating like she had run a mile when she only walked. The guy than again snapped her out of thoughts, "Could you press floor 2, please?" His accent thick. Maybe from a different part of Seoul? Or somewhere else? Na thought. Reaching over to the buttons on the elevator and pressing floor 2 like he asked. The elevator doors closed, and the ride up was silent. It felt hotter with the doors closed, Na shook it off thinking it was the heat. Finally, the doors opened when they reached floor two, the wait feeling longer than one minute. The doors opened as the guy went to walk out, but he stopped once he made it past the doors and turned to Na, who was wearing a confused expression. "My name is Min-ho, in case you wanted to know." He said in Korean before the elevator doors shut, leaving Na standing there with a racing heart and slight wide eyes. Shaking her head when the doors opened to get rid of the expression before she stepped out of the elevator and walked down the hall to find her room.

Once Na found her room and went in, she only realized now that she didn't have a roommate. Na looked around the room for a few moments, then threw her suitcase and bag on the bed before she started to loudly cheer and dance around being grateful, she didn't have to worry about sharing a space. Na climbed onto her slightly elevated bed and fell back onto it, letting her back hit the soft mattress. She could get used to this... but what was that on the elevator? Did she really stare too long? Why was her heart racing? Why was she so sweaty? Why did HE introduce himself? Her thoughts continued on and on with no end. If only she knew that wouldn't be their only run in with each other, but the start of many.

Authors Note!!

Hi! I'm sorry if this isn't that good or too short, I'm just getting used to writing again as I haven't done it in nearly two-three years. If you have any suggestions or ideas, always feel free to DM and I'll read them. I get writers block easily and want this story to go well. Also on that note, I won't be able to update too fast because I get extremely busy with work and finishing school, but I will definitely time. This app has a 'schedule post' option so I will try to use that to make sure you guys have your next chapter. On that note, hope your enjoying so far. LOVE YOU!