➣﹒chapter eleven

"hey, can we go down to the place with the flower beds? i feel like we need to have a talk."

sunghoon nods, a small smile crossing his face. "yeah, that sounds good. let's do it." he glances around before pointing in a particular direction. "it's this way, come on."

as they strolled along the winding path towards the enchanting flower beds, sunghoon's heart fluttered with anticipation. niki's suggestion to have a heartfelt conversation amidst the blossoms had ignited a gentle warmth within him, and he couldn't wait to share this moment with him.

upon reaching their destination, sunghoon found himself captivated by the kaleidoscope of colors that adorned the garden. the morning sun bathed everything in a soft, golden glow, illuminating each delicate petal and leaf. the air was alive with the sweet fragrance of roses and daffodils, wrapping them in an embrace of nature's beauty.

seated on a quaint bench, sunghoon took a moment to absorb the tranquil surroundings before turning his attention to niki, who exuded a quiet sincerity. with a tender smile, sunghoon encouraged niki to share his thoughts.

niki hesitated for a moment, his gaze wandering over the vibrant flowers before finally meeting sunghoon's eyes. "sunghoon, there's something i've been wanting to talk to you about," he began, his voice soft yet filled with emotion. "it's about what happened yesterday..."

sunghoon nodded gently, reaching out to place a reassuring hand on niki's arm. "i'm here, niki. you can tell me anything."

taking a deep breath, niki gathered his thoughts before continuing. "it was intense, and i know we didn't get a chance to properly address it," he confessed, his eyes searching sunghoon's for understanding. "but i want you to know... i meant every word i said. i care about you deeply, sunghoon."

sunghoon's heart swelled with warmth at niki's sincerity, his own apprehensions easing with each heartfelt word. "niki, i..." he started, his voice faltering slightly before finding its resolve. "i feel the same way about you. more than i can put into words."

their eyes locked in a silent exchange of understanding and affection, the weight of unspoken emotions finally finding release in the gentle breeze that rustled through the flower beds around them.

with a soft smile, sunghoon reached out to take niki's hand in his own, their fingers intertwining in a silent promise of mutual support and devotion. "we'll figure this out any concerns together, niki," he said, his voice filled with unwavering determination. "whatever happens, i'm here for you."

but niki's expression was clouded with uncertainty, a shadow of doubt crossing his features. "sunghoon, i want to believe you," he admitted, his voice tinged with fear. "but i've been hurt before, and i'm afraid of history repeating itself."

sunghoon's heart ached at niki's words, the weight of his past casting a shadow over their budding relationship. "i understand, niki," he said softly, his voice laced with empathy. "but i'm not him. we're different, and our love is real."

niki's gaze softened, his walls starting to crumble in the face of sunghoon's unwavering love and understanding. "i want to believe that," he whispered, his voice barely above a breath.

with a gentle touch, sunghoon cupped niki's cheek, his eyes filled with sincerity and devotion. "i'll spend every day proving it to you," he vowed, his voice tinged with determination.

as they sat amidst the vibrant blooms, sunghoon and niki found themselves enveloped in a mixture of emotions - love, fear, hope, and uncertainty. the air between them crackled with tension, each word carrying the weight of their past and the promise of their future.

"i want to believe you," niki confessed, his voice trembling with vulnerability. "but i've...been hurt before, and i'm afraid of history repeating itself."

sunghoon's heart clenched at niki's admission, his own fears mirrored in the depths of his eyes. "i understand, niki," he murmured, his voice a soothing balm against the storm raging within them.

tears welled up in niki's eyes, a mixture of fear, relief, and overwhelming love. "i'm sorry," he choked out, his voice thick with emotion. "i'm just so scared of losing you."

sunghoon's heart broke at the sight of niki's tears, his own eyes shimmering with unshed emotion. pulling niki into his arms, he held him close, offering a silent promise of love and reassurance.

"you won't lose me, niki," sunghoon whispered, his voice a gentle caress against niki's ear. "i'm here, and i'm not going anywhere. i love you."

niki buried his face in sunghoon's chest, his tears soaking through the fabric of his shirt. "i love you too," he murmured, his words a whispered confession of his deepest truth.

in that moment, amidst the beauty of the flower beds and the symphony of nature's song, sunghoon and niki found solace in each other's arms. their love, though tested by doubt and fear, emerged stronger and more resilient than ever before.

and as they held onto each other, the warmth of their embrace melted away the frost of uncertainty, sunghoon and niki felt a sense of peace settle over them.

frosted hearts thawed in the warmth of their love, blossoming like the flowers around them.