Chapter 4:First day of school(corrected)

The next day we could see Y/n in front of Union academy. His face was smiling like crazy as he had a school bag with nothing in it so he can stock as much as homework as possible. He enter he school and everyone stare at him scared cuz of what he did yesterday. He then see a door where it is written "Class 1-A" on it and he open the door revealing the students including team RWBY, Momo, Izuku, Kibs and Issei.

Y/n:Hi!

Issei:NOT YOU AGAIN!!!

Y/n:...Do we know each others?

Everyone:

Issei start crying as Y/n is confused.

Y/n:...Why is everyone Yelling?

Then suddenly he look down and see a guy in a yellow sleeping bag.

The men then start approaching Y/n like he is a caterpillar.

The man then get up on his feet and unzip his sleeping bag revealing himself.

???:I am Shota Aizawa. I'll be your teacher. Go sit next to Momo.

Momo lift her hand and Y/n happily walk toward the desk and sit next to her.(The students are 2 per desk)

Aizawa:I hope none of you die this year like Bakugo did. He beated his meat so hard he explode his dick and balls. Anyway now we will be starting with math.

As the class begin. Momo was doing her math work until she feel some eyes staring at her. And when she look at her side to see Y/n who have his eyes extending out of his socket toward her work as he was copying her. She was about to scream of fear and suprise but cover her mouth to not disturb the class.