(part 1 final) anew

Days until summer : 19

Monday, May 12. 2023

Y/N POV

I blink open my eyes, my throat hurts. I reach for my lamp. The bright light makes my head hurt, the clock reads 6:57AM. I sigh... Only?

Darn, too early. At least I didn't wake up at five o'clock again. I sit up and lean against the back of my bed, the cold air hits me and wakes me up slightly. The hard wood also hurts a bit, I slouch a lot–despite my parents' concern about 'my bones bending in a shape of a shrimp'. The sunlight peeks a orange warm color from the curtains, reminding me a bit of citrus plants, and sunlight slowly fills the room. I sometimes like waking up this early, the room gets so pretty and the sun rays is a beautiful thing to see early in the morning.

Only a few days ago I wanted to rip out my throat... I had to delete it.

An mental image pops up in my mind and I wave it away, it's the beautifulest time in the early morning! I smile and my mood cheers up.

Just ethereal peace.

Glancing at the light again, I moved out of my bed and sat in front of it, letting the light shine on my hair and my tired, just woken-up body. I'm such a main character. I giggle and let my body warm up again under the sunlight.

I grab my book, why not read at 7:00 AM? Humming a tune, I finally hear S/N get out of bed and brush their teeth. Whoops, I'm screwed.

Life is good.

Diary entry #547

Wednesday, May 31. 2023

yoo two days until summer!!!  i'll miss everyone sm :((

I have a list but i'm too lazy to write it and it's like 2 am lol (10 pm) uhhh new obbession!!! tbhk!!!! Sol recommened it to me and I watched the animee 

I think they're remaking it? I'm too lazy to read it or smth.... 

anyways good night i need to brush my teeth

lots of love, Y/N

Monday, September 12th, 2023.

C/N pov.

Now that I look back at it, Y/N took rejection pretty well. Better than I would have taken it actually, I maybe was expecting a little angst? Well, that's what you get from liking a little bundle of sunshine.

I look up at the sky, it's the same old, same old, now that we're back at school. I'm in a different district now, I have no contact to Y/N whatsoever and for once, I want a fresh start. 

I treasure my friends, I really do, but I'm game for making new ones and leaving a few behind. Especially if it means I get to build up reputations and friendly relationships. Or not, I can keep to the shadows for a year or two, until high school–when I might go to the public high school in the district. Key word is might, my parents aren't thrilled with the idea of me meeting Y/N again at school. At least it's still mixed genders at school..

It's a private school too, which means, ugh, uniforms (again). They have more strict rules about it too... Currently, just finding my uniform is hard enough, but tights are a completely different story! Like, how am I supposed to put them on!? I have to be so careful to not rip them too...

After wrestling my uniform, I back eat breakfast and check the grade 7 group chat (now eighth)

grade 8 group chat the sillies unite!!!!!