Alastor x Singer Reader

You sit on stage alone in the theater. The only place you feel at home. The wooden floor and the black curtains are your shelter.

You sit with your guitar and look at your music as you rehearse your song. You wrote it yourself and for once you finally feel like you've won. When you were alive, you didn't really know what you wanted to do. You went through careers such as art, writing, content creation, and more. When you got to Hell, you started to learn music. Little by little people started to recognize you. Now it's been two months and you're already getting a couple hundred viewers for shows.

Once you finish rehearsing, you look at the time. "Shit." You have two hours to get ready and do a sound check.

You rush to your dressing room and change into your outfit. (Whatever you would wear.) You put your (h/t) in space buns and start your makeup.

Once that is done you walk onstage while adjutant your mic. You stand with the dancers and do a quick sound check before rehearsing the full song.

As you are rehearsing the song, you notice the Princess and her friends walk in. You never met them, but you heard about the hotel for rehabilitation for Sinners. Their goal was to stop the extermination.

You notice they sit rather close but not close enough that they would have to strain their necks. It is a raised stage.

Once you're done, they applaud, and you smile. You walk back to your dressing room to find the Radio Demon. You jump when you open the door and look up at him. "Hello dear!" You wave in silence. "No need to be frightened! I was just coming to tell you how wonderful you were!"

"T-thank you."

"What time does the show start?"

"In an hour." You say more confidently. He smiles at you and says, "I'll see you on stage." Before teleporting out.

You sit at your desk befuddled by what just happened. The Radio Demon just talked to you?! He didn't threaten to kill you?! What is going on?!

On stage you preform your song. You hear cheers through the performance and sometimes you are lucky enough to get glances at Alastor. He looks intrigued for music that is not from his era. 

After the performance you are in your dressing room. Knock, knock. "Come in!"

"Hello, dear!" You turn around to find Alastor in the doorway. You walk up to him and smile. "Did you enjoy it?"

"I was rather fond of it."

"I'm glad?"

"That was indeed a complement."

"Okay, good." You laugh. He chuckles and it's not dark and cold as people say. Maybe because he's being nice? No. That's insane! he's the fucking Radio Demon! He shows no mercy! "Why are you being so nice to me?" You ask without thinking. Oh shit! You think. This is how I die. "I am so sorry." You quickly apologize. His smile grows. There is an awkward pause, and he finally says, "Don't worry, dear! I will say I am rather stumped as well. Something about you just intrigues me!"

"Is that also..."

"Yes, my dear."

"Okay." You laugh. "How about we go for a drink sometime? Maybe when you're done here?" He asks. You smile. "I would love that."