𝐄𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐀𝐍

ELYSIAN - Beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect

18 year old India—Ayát walks into her room during her birthday being met with a boy who sat on her bed typing away in distress.

The boy looks up at her quietly apologising ." Sorry ma." He then tried to leave the room until she stopped him asking " what's wrong baby?" In a gentle manner .

The way she said this whilst staring into the boys eyes with concern had him smitten and nervous . He wasn't the best when it came to social interaction or hiding nervosity. This could be seen through his stuttering or heavy breathing during eye contact .

"N- nothing , happy birthday India , I got you a present ." He said placing the present in her hand attempting to walk away again . Until she went in front of him locking the door .

" why do you keep walking away from me ?, I just wanna talk to you baby." She said gently sitting the man down .

" I- im sorry , I just don't wanna bother ." He said keeping it simple . India wanted more of this boy she liked how mysterious and anti social he was meaning she could make him talk more but just for her.

" what makes you happy ?, you seem like you've got stuff going on ." India inferred. The boy was hesitant to answer but felt she had an inviting aura snd seemed trustworthy but his heart couldn't take anymore pain.

" i like music , specifically invite me by brent faiyaz and sirens by sonder , poetry , and seeing you smile ." He said sincerely . This made India smile , this is most that he's ever said and he's a little more bold .

" I like you ." India boldly said feeling an attraction growing for this boy. " I like you too." The boy said slowly feeling surprised that a girl like India would make an effort to speak to someone as reserved as him.

Getting caught up in the moment the 2 began to kiss letting their noses touch and their lips softly touch . They broke the kiss smiling at each other.

" I think I gotta get going , but it was nice being with you ." The boy said politely . " no wait , how old are you and what's your name ?" India asked wanting more information on him.

" Sekani Faiyaz and I'm 21." The boy responded . The girls turned 18 and the boy knew that. He's never dated someone that young but it's worth a try if they get that far .

The 2 exchanged social media's and phone numbers . " I want to see more of you Sekani , don't go ghost ." India sternly said making Sekani feel something he couldn't explain but in a good way .

NOW INTRODUCING THE CHARACTERS !