𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐. { 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 }

Now playing : on it - jasmine Sullivan and ari Lennox .
" I want to sit on it , so tell me why you deserve it."

INDIA - Ayát LOVE

Sekani spent the night at mine and is currently asleep on my chest

Sekani spent the night at mine and is currently asleep on my chest . Yesterday felt like a dream and he's beginning to speak to me more which is all I want . My goal is to understand him and for him to do the same .

At a low volume "on it" by jasmine Sullivan and Ari Lennox played making me feel that I wanted the music injected into my soul. There was something about the vocals and jasmines voice that had me hooked .

Sekani is slowly starting to wake up. He stretched and let out a yawn before gently saying good morning to me earning a response back . Even though he had just woken up he didn't look bad at all and his voice was calm and gentle having me struck .

He got up holding my hand and leading me to the bathroom , we both did our routines and went back to bed in our own little world .

We were in a comfortable silence and nothing was awkward . Everything felt right and I am truly happy and finding peace of mind , something I haven't had in a long time .

" hey Sekani ." I called out . " hm" he hummed . " can we pray please ?" I asked hoping he'd say yes .
He looked very surprised just like the others , no one expected me to be this big on religion but I am and that's that . " yea ofcourse baby ." He said sounding certain .

We both got off the bed getting on our knees and it was then that I began to pray .

"Help me to Forgive myself for going back to people who weren't good to me or for me . Today is a new day. Help me to Stay close to people who make me feel safe and loved.

Forgive us for our sins, And do not cause us to be tempted, but save us from the Evil One [The kingdom, the power, and the glory are yours forever. Amen."

When I said I wanted to stay close to those who make me feel safe and loved I was referring to Sekani because that's what he makes me feel and I don't want him to be one of the people who aren't good for me . I pray that he's not just for a season of my life and not the rest and that there's a happy ending to what me and him have .

SEKANI BRENTWOOD FAIYAZ